Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

【CHALLENGER Prime RGB】Owner’s Club

challenger challengerprime rgb membrane keyboard gaming ttesports

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

CHALLENGER PRIME RGB COMBO.jpg

The CHALLENGER PRIME RGB Membrane Gaming Gear Combo – Packs a whole lot of features at a budget friendly price with enhanced colorbar concepts, our basic customizable backlighting has been evolved for extreme customization. It gives a spectrum of visual effects featuring multi colors and provided users the easiest way to tune and most importantly, it colors up your life! Brightness can further adjusted via the dial in the front center of the keyboard. As with the CHALLENGER series of keyboards, the CHALLENGER Prime also features onboard memory for setting the dedicate macro keys. In addition, there are multimedia keys, shortcut keys, repeat rate and poll rate adjustment keys!

More info: http://bit.ly/1mB3o4j

Buy Now: http://bit.ly/1S3if46

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

CHALLENGER PRIME RGB 8.jpg

Tt eSPORTS engineered the new CHALLENGER PRIME RGB keyboard which offers better colors that fit all needs! With all these beautiful colors on this membrane keyboard, you can color up your keyboard and power up in your battle!

CATH V

CATH V

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi I have Windows 10 on a 64 bit system and a prime challenger keyboard.. I am having a great deal of trouble getting the software to load or even open.  I want to assign ctrl a (select all) ctrl c and ctrl v to some of my macro keys.  Please help.  Am very very frustrated.

go4it

go4it

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi I have Windows 10 on a 64 bit system and a prime challenger keyboard.. I am having a great deal of trouble getting the software to load or even open.  I want to assign ctrl a (select all) ctrl c and ctrl v to some of my macro keys.  Please help.  Am very very frustrated.

Cath,

Try running the software with the "run as Administrator" in Windows. I just bought the same keyboard, installed the software and I am running Win10 x64 and not having any issues. Hope that fixes your problem.

Lightning25

Lightning25

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

i have experience unresponsive keys with prime in only 8 months of use

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

i have experience unresponsive keys with prime in only 8 months of use

Please send an email to our customer support at cs2@thermaltake.com and they will assist you further.

BubuiPalaboy

BubuiPalaboy

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I won mine from a contest months back. There have been 3 things I noticed in my sample.
1. Sticky shift key. It has been like this out of the box.

2. Mine for some reason does now work during POST to access the BIOS. however other keyboards work just fine.
3. I got the combo. The mouse stopped changing colors when in Windows. However during boot up you can see it cycling. No key combinations would let me change it back to before.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: challenger, challengerprime, rgb, membrane, keyboard, gaming, ttesports

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users