CHALLENGER Prime RGB Owners Club

Guest Tt Josh

Guest Tt Josh

post-1609-0-72535100-1452065519_thumb.jpg

The CHALLENGER PRIME RGB Membrane Gaming Gear Combo – Packs a whole lot of features at a budget friendly price with enhanced colorbar concepts, our basic customizable backlighting has been evolved for extreme customization. It gives a spectrum of visual effects featuring multi colors and provided users the easiest way to tune and most importantly, it colors up your life! Brightness can further adjusted via the dial in the front center of the keyboard. As with the CHALLENGER series of keyboards, the CHALLENGER Prime also features onboard memory for setting the dedicate macro keys. In addition, there are multimedia keys, shortcut keys, repeat rate and poll rate adjustment keys!

More info: http://bit.ly/1mB3o4j

Buy Now: http://bit.ly/1S3if46

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

post-1609-0-90847700-1453442631_thumb.jpg

Tt eSPORTS engineered the new CHALLENGER PRIME RGB keyboard which offers better colors that fit all needs! With all these beautiful colors on this membrane keyboard, you can color up your keyboard and power up in your battle!

• 1 month later...

Hi I have Windows 10 on a 64 bit system and a prime challenger keyboard.. I am having a great deal of trouble getting the software to load or even open.  I want to assign ctrl a (select all) ctrl c and ctrl v to some of my macro keys.  Please help.  Am very very frustrated.

Cath,

Try running the software with the "run as Administrator" in Windows. I just bought the same keyboard, installed the software and I am running Win10 x64 and not having any issues. Hope that fixes your problem.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

i have experience unresponsive keys with prime in only 8 months of use

Please send an email to our customer support at cs2@thermaltake.com and they will assist you further.

• 2 months later...

I won mine from a contest months back. There have been 3 things I noticed in my sample.
1. Sticky shift key. It has been like this out of the box.

2. Mine for some reason does now work during POST to access the BIOS. however other keyboards work just fine.
3. I got the combo. The mouse stopped changing colors when in Windows. However during boot up you can see it cycling. No key combinations would let me change it back to before.

• Tt David changed the title to CHALLENGER Prime RGB Owners Club
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I cannot seem to be able to download the right software. I somehow keep downloading/installing the software for the Challenger Prime which only offers the ability to change the colour to blue, red or purple even though I went to the product in the store and downloaded the software associated with the product.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.

Edited by drunkzombi3
Solved the issue

• 1 year later...

I'm having a very weird issue on one of the computers I installed this on. This is the one that I tried installing the gaming software on. The keyboard's numpad does not work. the keyboard is not in gaming mode (because i can use windows key). When the numlock light is on it seems random events happen when pressing the number keys (like pressing 5 does a mouse click). but when i turn off num lock then regular left/right/up/down etc functions work as in most keyboards.

I uninstalled the keyboard software

I tried removing keyboard from device manager (but maybe not the correct device or all of the entries related to this keyboard)

I restarted system

The issue only happens on the pc where i installed the software on. Are macro or key re-assignments stored somewhere else that did not get deleted? Keyboard is running on firmware v2.0

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone,

I have a new CHALLENGER Prime RGB... 

I bought the keyboard to play naturally, but I was a little amazed that I couldn't press the W and Q keys at the same time ... I got really frustrated as I obviously hoped this could be done with the anti-ghosting function. which advertises the keyboard

Please help me understand if this is normal or my keyboard malfunctions.

Thank you