Ventus not working at all.

Volcanus

My ventus was acting funny when in games. At times the sensitivity would just change by its self from medium to max without me pressing the sensitivity button at all. Which as you would guess can screw you over while trying to play the game! 

Also it feels like mouse acceleration was on so i downloaded the programs available in the download then when i started it up, all a sudden the lights in my mouse turn off and it wont respond anymore. I can see the mouse in devices, but i can't get it to move or respond anymore, even clicking the buttons don't work.

Your #### #### software doesn't work and better yet it causes my mouse to totally fail now i have to use the KEYBOARD to navigate my #### #### computer!!! 

Please help or at least get your shizz together and make better software...

Guest Tt Josh

My ventus was acting funny when in games. At times the sensitivity would just change by its self from medium to max without me pressing the sensitivity button at all. Which as you would guess can screw you over while trying to play the game! 

Also it feels like mouse acceleration was on so i downloaded the programs available in the download then when i started it up, all a sudden the lights in my mouse turn off and it wont respond anymore. I can see the mouse in devices, but i can't get it to move or respond anymore, even clicking the buttons don't work.

Your #### #### software doesn't work and better yet it causes my mouse to totally fail now i have to use the KEYBOARD to navigate my #### #### computer!!! 

Please help or at least get your shizz together and make better software...

Hi, did you try with another USB port? or another computer?

Here's the software. Please uninstall and reinstall again.

TT ESPORTS COMMAND CENTER V1.018