Tt eSports Black Element Macro Delay

DGLcsGaming

Hello everyone, i have the tt esports black element mouse for more than a year now but i always wanted to be able to put custom delay delay time in the micro instead of forcing me to values like 25 - 50 ms etc...
I hope the developers read this thread and make a new software update to the mouse, also thanks for bringing the option of disabling the OSD mode!

-Faisal

Guest Tt Josh

Hello everyone, i have the tt esports black element mouse for more than a year now but i always wanted to be able to put custom delay delay time in the micro instead of forcing me to values like 25 - 50 ms etc...

I hope the developers read this thread and make a new software update to the mouse, also thanks for bringing the option of disabling the OSD mode!

-Faisal

Hey Faisal, thanks for the feedback.

Guest Tt Josh

Thank you for the reply, and please let me know when will you do the update, really glad too see a wonderful support like you guys :)

Thanks Faisal, will surely update the website when we have any available updated software ready :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Tt Josh

When will you guys add this feature ? it's been a month now ..

If we have updates for all software, we will update it to our official website. We will not have an exact time for release for the updates.