Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sergich2

Problem with keyboard

2 posts in this topic

Hello, first of all i apologize if my english is not good enough, im spanish

I have a problem with my keyboard from... 3 or 4 months ago "Tt keyboard sports challenge"

When I press "q", "w", "e", "r" ,"t" or enter key the keyboard starts to spam "3333333333333333333333333".

The problem is not a locked key, because  I have removed that key and computer keeps spaming the same. When i activate the key "Bloq num" i can write normally without number spam but my window instantly scrolls down and Its not prossible to scroll up with the mouse wheel.

After trying all kind of things, i have conected my keyboard on another computer and it keeps having the same problem. Im desperate, 1 hour ago after  having the problem during 4 months, I have decided to open the keyboard and I have pressed enter key to test if its a mechanical problem or its a digital problem, and the keyboard keeps having the same problem so the problem is inside the keyboard electronics. I dont really know if i have done any kind of command to spam this key unnintentionally but in the opposite case I would have to buy a new keyboard and when i bought this one it cost  over 100 euros, I wouldnt be agree in case of having a electronical problem  not induced by me.

Hope you understand me, thanks.

HaroldOn likes this

Hello, first of all i apologize if my english is not good enough, im spanish

I have a problem with my keyboard from... 3 or 4 months ago "Tt keyboard sports challenge"

When I press "q", "w", "e", "r" ,"t" or enter key the keyboard starts to spam "3333333333333333333333333".

The problem is not a locked key, because  I have removed that key and computer keeps spaming the same. When i activate the key "Bloq num" i can write normally without number spam but my window instantly scrolls down and Its not prossible to scroll up with the mouse wheel.

After trying all kind of things, i have conected my keyboard on another computer and it keeps having the same problem. Im desperate, 1 hour ago after  having the problem during 4 months, I have decided to open the keyboard and I have pressed enter key to test if its a mechanical problem or its a digital problem, and the keyboard keeps having the same problem so the problem is inside the keyboard electronics. I dont really know if i have done any kind of command to spam this key unnintentionally but in the opposite case I would have to buy a new keyboard and when i bought this one it cost  over 100 euros, I wouldnt be agree in case of having a electronical problem  not induced by me.

Hope you understand me, thanks.

Hi, which keyboard are you referring to? and please provide us the country you're from?