ThermalMike

**ATTN Users with Thermaltake Riser Cables**

Hello there, I'm from Indonesia, last friday I just bought Core G3, and it came with "an old" pci-e riser cable ( with white clip ), I can not even seen bios screen when using PCI-E 16x lane, but funny thing is, it's work normaly when I switched into PCI-E 4x lane on my motherboard. Is there any change I can get a replacement for a new pci-riser cable with black clip from thermaltake indonesia ?

Thanks In Advance.

On 2/3/2016 at 10:18 PM, ThermalMike said:

Once your email has been received, please allow 1-3 business days for processing.

Hi ThermalMike

I wrote info@thermaletake.com on the 15th of August with the info mention in the OP. I have not head back yet. Is this normal?

On 8/24/2017 at 9:51 AM, Bo Magnussen said:

Hi ThermalMike

I wrote info@thermaletake.com on the 15th of August with the info mention in the OP. I have not head back yet. Is this normal?

Your best bet is to go to their site and fill out a RMA request. I heard back within a day each time I did...

On 17/7/2017 at 5:27 AM, Albertt said:

Hi, I'm from México i buy the Thermaltake Riser Cable 20 cm in amazon.
Can i get support for warranty replacement here?

Thanks for reading me.

Good news!!

I wrote a mail 24th of july, 27th july they send me a replacement cable, after a few days it arrived.

This time the cable work great, this is working without problems ( For more than three weeks ). i hope that it will work for many time.
*of course from spanish to english with google translator :)

DSCN0730.jpg

Hi All.

I have ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe Motherboard. It had the same issue as not working on PCIE-x16 slot, I have Updated BIOS (0802), which was released today, thought it could fix the issue, but it didn't.

In BIOS I changed PCIX-16 to Gen3 From Auto (default). Its working fine now, hopefully it will be ok in future.

Is annoying that i've sent a RMA mail 2 weeks ago to info@thermaltake.com with this problem in the riser on my new Thermaltake P3 Snow Edition (bought 17 days ago) and have not received any reply from Thermaltake. I've sent all information with the invoice from Amazon and no response, then... i still with a faulty riser that cannot attach my GPU in the way that i want for this problem