Sign in to follow this  
Samwise

poseidon z rgb blue switches

I plugged the keyboard in and installed the software/updates. I am using windows 10 and everything is working great. My problem is that the wave function worked before I updated the Tt software. Afterwards, instead of going left/right now it just pulses through colors. I have uninstalled/reinstalled...reset to default settings and nothing has worked. I've read the users guide and watched light Tt tutorials.

Guest Tt Josh

I plugged the keyboard in and installed the software/updates. I am using windows 10 and everything is working great. My problem is that the wave function worked before I updated the Tt software. Afterwards, instead of going left/right now it just pulses through colors. I have uninstalled/reinstalled...reset to default settings and nothing has worked. I've read the users guide and watched light Tt tutorials.

Try to hold Fn+Esc for few seconds (to reset the keyboard) until it goes black and you'll get all RED backlit.

Guest Tt Josh

Thank you. It wouldn't respond to Fn+Esc the first few times I held it down. I reset everything in the software again (also uninstalled/reinstalled) then tried Fn+Esc and it's back to normal. :)

Please send us another message if you have any question regarding on the keyboard :) ENJOY!