Welcome back guys, got a bit of progress done to show you all, I managed to find time to start filling in the frame work with some bog, this bog has fibre glass through it so it acts the same way as fibre glass does.
Applies pretty messy but well worth the extra strength that I need in this ball for later on.
Got it applied to the outside as well, so lets get the orbital sander going!
A few higher bits that I went over with the file as well.
I even decided to paint myself and the shed while I was at it.
And the hardest part of it all was trying to sand down that inside. Due to the concave shape of the inside the orbital sander was very difficult to use so we ended up using our delta sander.
This took ages to complete as I am only showing you one quarter of the ball. So each process was repeated 4 times over. However the end result will certainly be worth it =)
I hope you are all enjoying the progress so far.