Wow! nice color scheme! the GPUs, are they gonna be vertical mounted? 

Thanks :) I originally planned to mount the GPUs vertically, but in the end decided to mount them conventionally. It allowed me to make cleaner looking tubing runs, and also to show off the PCIE cables.

Wow! nice color scheme! the GPUs, are they gonna be vertical mounted? 

Thanks :) I originally planned to mount the GPUs vertically, but in the end decided to mount them conventionally. It allowed me to make cleaner looking tubing runs, and also to show off the PCIE cables.

Yeah! It is really obvious that one of the greatest strength of this build is the cabling  and I am really happy that you are confident and proud to show those cables. Good Job! :D :D :D

Yeah! It is really obvious that one of the greatest strength of this build is the cabling  and I am really happy that you are confident and proud to show those cables. Good Job! :D :D :D

Thank you for your kind comments. Hope you like the finished build!

Hi guys, I would like to thank Thermaltake and all the sponsors for inviting me to this competition and making this project possible. It's been challenging at times, I was hit with many delays, but got there in the end!

The finished build photos are below. I'll also post a loop fill video as soon as I finish editing it!

I hope you like what I created - Project p5yche, a twin Core P5 mod.

8fbfuew.jpg

TLqTESv.jpg

0UvzBPV.jpg

B3xNk0R.jpg

WRsxoq8.jpg

3vs31es.jpg

SqjWiab.jpg

0oIrt2w.jpg

D38VU8A.jpg

xIc6xz9.jpg

ypOENJw.jpg

JuFPclC.jpg

R6Lem8l.jpg

PJsrIvt.jpg

XBXb5iZ.jpg

9RsFfYu.jpg

1TnKWCY.jpg

G697Y9F.jpg

pVEo0B7.jpg

bo2Nyqw.jpg

rpGbjgS.jpg

KoyoLiE.jpg

mlPcp1p.jpg

8b8uOca.jpg

xdKkXCq.jpg

2Ww8wKZ.jpg

aMwFbJP.jpg

####! That is beautiful!!! Aphrodite would be jealous! Good job mate!!! :D <3 <3 :) I am now imagining this with a different colors *RGB*  *_* :D  :wub:

Thank you :) I tried out some other colours on the fans, but the green definitely looks best with the coolant and cables! Maybe if I get bored I can change the color though ;)

####! That is beautiful!!! Aphrodite would be jealous! Good job mate!!! :D <3 <3 :) I am now imagining this with a different colors *RGB*  *_* :D  :wub:

Thank you :) I tried out some other colours on the fans, but the green definitely looks best with the coolant and cables! Maybe if I get bored I can change the color though ;)

On your build, is it possible to get 2 different colors on the coolant? I think you might need to consider a separate watercooling system for the proc and GPU... Wow! so many options!  Nice Theme! Goodluck on this contest and congratulations for finishing this :D I love it! and I know everybody else will :D  :wub:​ 

Now that's a case mod - you took a case and made your signature comment with it.  Bravo!!!

Thank you!

On your build, is it possible to get 2 different colors on the coolant? I think you might need to consider a separate watercooling system for the proc and GPU... Wow! so many options!  Nice Theme! Goodluck on this contest and congratulations for finishing this :D I love it! and I know everybody else will :D  :wub:​ 

I would have to change the loop and make two separate loops, which is possible, but I love it this way ;)

Hope you all vote for me! http://casemod.thermaltake.com/2016s1/vote.html

This is such a beautiful build! Excellent work! Love the colours too.

Great build.

Will you post benchmarks here?

Really curios about Temps.

Thanks guys!

I'll post benchmarks ASAP. It was very low temp at idle, but now I want to push it!

• 2 weeks later...