Awesome mod man!!! Color is great and the after effects of the lights! Mesmerizing!!! :D  :wub:

Haha same here bud, thanks!

Thanks a lot man! I tried so many color combinations but this one was best in my opinion  :)

I agree! Goodluck with the contest man! And I will look forward for another build from you :D good Job! :D

Thanks a lot man! I tried so many color combinations but this one was best in my opinion  :)

Thanks a lot man! You have been the most loyal commenter on all buildlogs, I think a lot appreciated it :)

Now lets bite our nails for another few weeks haha

I'm sure the suspense is killing you  :lol:

Crazy so many votes you got, but that wasn't exactly a surprise - great job! :D

Ouaou...really ouaou!!

Many congrats....excellent A+++ :)

Just some questions....you gpus are connected with the Tt riser cable and the are in horizontal position? Is it included in the P5 package? Also would they fit vertical on the motherboard concerning max height inside P5?

Lastly I guess "stock" glass of the P5 has holes on the edges to be fitted on the poles of the p5, how did you fit the glass you purchased on the poles? With glue or what?

Can a DVD-r/w drive be fitted somehow?

Again....it's just so...beautiful and impressive...many congrats for your patience and hard work!!

Thanks for your time