If you can work easily with wood, you are really an artist. Combined with technology, I may call you "Tecnoartist". Nice work!

thanks nkwoel i appreciate your remarks and like the term tecnoartist.

probably this one..

thanks nostalgia

Beautiful work! You are quite skilled and gifted!

thanks you, i am glad it appelas

Nice build, I love how you incorporated the liquid cooling reservoirs into the glass bottles.

thansk slugbig55, i hope they really look as i wante them too when the rum is in them

Wow!

They say the Devil is in the details and this thing chock-full of them.

I am completely impressed by the vision and use of the varying materials.

Can't wait to see the complete build.

thanks buschyx, yes i certainly love details, always delve into them and try to stay true to the theme. color will liven this one up soon.

post-45-0-18283900-1456456027.png

oops i forgot this little update before the breakdown, here it is.

i made some pulleys and winches for the front tackle holders which you will later see wehn its front is mounted.

PICT5851_zpsh3qdzeul.jpg

PICT5852_zpsyetwfqrg.jpg

i also made a little badge type of sign for the back with skull n crossbones.

PICT5853_zpshbuxvjm3.jpg

PICT5854_zpsg5blgt9i.jpg

PICT5855_zpstgahkiqq.jpg

PICT5856_zpsospkk2k6.jpg

apart from that i also made a banister set for the top skull so that it has soome protection, a bit like a ships banister rail

PICT5857_zpsyq7a7cus.jpg

PICT5858_zpsgj2qdius.jpg

seeing as  iwas about to start the interior i dismantled the garfikcard fan system and mounted the water blocks.

PICT5860_zpshvcexsje.jpg

PICT5861_zps4ct8bjqo.jpg

hi guys, thanks for your remarks.

yes indeed the bottles are indeed reservoirs for the coolant.

i have mixed some coolant that resembles the RUM color that used to brewed back then in the day.

yo ho ho and a bottle of RUM, right :D

at least hollywood tries to tell us that RUM is all any pirate of the carribbean ever used to drink, treasure island too, so its a must.

the bottles will still be decorated like proper rum bottles with stickers ans logos etc.. yet to come.

next update is tonight...

"It's a pirate's life for me" captain Jack Sparrow!!!! This is my favorite build!! Where's the Rhum my friend??

aye aye sir, rum is on the way. as soon as the back is painted and i have finished the interior. am also curious how the bernstein colored golden self made coolant looks like. wont use real rum, i need that to cool my own biological system. :D

i love your details man!

thansk, i simply love details too. ;)

I would literally buy this for thousand bucks. The worth ethic is real with this mod. My gosh every process kills me. I didn't know how you made this case mod possible. I hope you really win this one mate. Good Luck to you! And we all appreciate what you've done. G0D SPEED!

I would literally buy this for thousand bucks. The worth ethic is real with this mod. My gosh every process kills me. I didn't know how you made this case mod possible. I hope you really win this one mate. Good Luck to you! And we all appreciate what you've done. G0D SPEED!

Thanks everyone. Especially to theckingjay. Thanks for your motivative appreciation. I have been watching my fellow modders here and am really subbed by the quality they are all producing. I would like to mention that its pretty intimidating to see the exactness and precision of all that cnc stuff out there, but that it motivates me even more and more to show that 100 % hand crafted can still hold up with them. I would also use cnc's for orders but when it comes to showing my art, then handmade is the name of the game for me, not because its easy, but precisely because its harder and comes straight from the heart.

My heart is my CAD, my mind is my CNC and my hands are my 3d printer. :-)

Thanks everyone. Especially to theckingjay. Thanks for your motivative appreciation. I have been watching my fellow modders here and am really subbed by the quality they are all producing. I would like to mention that its pretty intimidating to see the exactness and precision of all that cnc stuff out there, but that it motivates me even more and more to show that 100 % hand crafted can still hold up with them. I would also use cnc's for orders but when it comes to showing my art, then handmade is the name of the game for me, not because its easy, but precisely because its harder and comes straight from the heart.

My heart is my CAD, my mind is my CNC and my hands are my 3d printer. :-)

now this is something!!!

post-45-0-18283900-1456456027.png

so hi guys, forst thanks to you all for your very motivating comments. here is the result of todays modding session.

i carroed on with the interior and i think it should be finished by sunday evening. its a lot of little thingamadjigs and whatchamacallits in pirate style till its done.

anyway here are the pics.

first i made the mid section between the fans and psu. it will hold 6 petg push compressions and will be screwed permannent with the case, it also covers the psu wires too.

PICT5872_zpsh16yjlk5.jpg

PICT5874_zpsp47ff5bc.jpg

PICT5875_zpsupb5qtug.jpg

yes, even the grafik cards will have certain deck planking too.

PICT5876_zpsiby2dymw.jpg

PICT5877_zpspu21pq7t.jpg

wires dont really fit in well in this theme, so this deck planking cover will hide them.

PICT5878_zpscytbipbf.jpg

then i thought if the aluminium plate which is holding the 6 petgcompressions is fixed permanently and i want to get behing the connections for some reason on any given day, then i would have to do that from the back, so i changed the plan and made a second plate which is screwed onto the fixed one. this was i can remove the whole block now.

PICT5879_zpspsdowztb.jpg

PICT5880_zpssut7ti8z.jpg

PICT5881_zpspbr0vzmz.jpg

PICT5882_zps5dbxbjda.jpg

like i said, i dont want wires visible, so i made a stern parapet as cover for the grafik card power supplying cables,

PICT5883_zps9zo0yi63.jpg

PICT5884_zpstdgbznrg.jpg

PICT5885_zpseikvrpak.jpg

i cut out some windows for better air flow.

PICT5889_zpsrcddcvas.jpg

PICT5890_zps3rgtcguh.jpg

i then made a psu mainboard cord cover which is dismantalabe.

PICT5891_zpsvak20u0u.jpg

PICT5892_zps99qsyjjn.jpg

i made a deck ladder looking cover, it is dismountable too.PICT5893_zpsgumkvk1p.jpg

PICT5895_zpsq9culyfj.jpg

PICT5896_zpsc0scllgi.jpg

PICT5896_zpsc0scllgi.jpg

PICT5898_zpsxe0hf5cj.jpg