and here is another little update, seeing as i am wiring the parts while fixing them, it looks as if nothing is really happening in the pics, but it still took all day.

this is the reservoir array which is fixed in one piece behind the bottles.

PICT5968_zpsumrcknbv.jpg

PICT5969_zpsau5xnkb9.jpg

i am oonly using berstein golden leds in this one to match the rum coolant.

PICT5969_zpsau5xnkb9.jpg

PICT5969_zpsau5xnkb9.jpg

PICT5971_zps1vrowbch.jpg

PICT5972_zps4mzwhpsl.jpg

PICT5974_zps5sd6jrfr.jpg

PICT5975_zpsn9sj4tei.jpg

after painting the letters silver, i dabbed the brown and black in to give it a little older look.

PICT5976_zpscd6ujdkj.jpg

PICT5978_zpsw4cjfia3.jpg

I have seen all of the mods that you are competing with and so far, (I can confidently say) YOUR MOD IS THE MOST ARTISTIC AND CREATIVE!!! Now I really hate my self not being able to post on the event predictions :( My money is on this mod man! Details, creativity, passion, imagination, all of it! the whole package! Very very good job man! You are really great! :D I am so happy I can see your masterpiece! I hope I can make one myself  :D  This is making me crazy!  :blink:

post-45-0-18283900-1456456027.png

Wow, it's almost complete and it looks amazing! I love it!

thanks mumbie, not long now till its hopefully finished.

I have seen all of the mods that you are competing with and so far, (I can confidently say) YOUR MOD IS THE MOST ARTISTIC AND CREATIVE!!! Now I really hate my self not being able to post on the event predictions :( My money is on this mod man! Details, creativity, passion, imagination, all of it! the whole package! Very very good job man! You are really great! :D I am so happy I can see your masterpiece! I hope I can make one myself  :D  This is making me crazy!  :blink:

wow, thanks jos214demi. am really happy you like it. dont worry about not being able to vote on the predictions, the voting for the winners etc.. start after the 25th too. thanks for you rmotivating words, am glad you also see it as art. i do too and am absolutely all in for handicrafting my cases 100%.

Its been a nightmare on lack of sleep and red bull infusions directly in my viens to get this one finished in time.

have more or less stuck everything together and tomorrow i will start bedning some pipes and getting the water cooling working. but before i do, i must stick and screw all the little fittings and decorations i made too. the chromme works is still not done and the studs as well as the bottle RUM labels too.

well, sems its gonna be a busy last two days. :-)

so, the case is now upstairs out of the dusty workshop for wiring it up.

PICT5981_zpsnih56kt7.jpg

PICT5982_zpsqglfx9ir.jpg

PICT5983_zpsq1umrcgk.jpg

PICT5984_zpsgypekedo.jpg

PICT5985_zpstzzdsohr.jpg

PICT5987_zpsrodcn9nu.jpg

PICT5989_zpszxlybjzn.jpg

this is the controller fo the fans, i did the same bypassing wire laying for the led controller too. they will all be controlled via the gun whale canons.

PICT5990_zpsulzwyopa.jpg

here i am touching if the frome anchor. the anchor itself will be metalic looking just like the skull and the bones needed some dirtying up.

PICT5991_zps5xq8wix7.jpg

PICT5992_zps46fk1cmd.jpg

PICT5994_zpsk470objb.jpg

i then blackened the edges of the wings and silvered the tip in metalic look too.

it needed a glossy clear coat though to bring the colors to life.

PICT5996_zps5vzvqybp.jpg

PICT5999_zpshoydj8br.jpg

PICT6000_zpsdax9buwu.jpg

before i stick on the fittings and studs i wamted to finger in the silver paint where needed to give the egdes of the wooden iron straps and so forth a used look.

was basically a lot of painstaking finger work.

PICT6002_zps8fgvivr1.jpg

PICT6004_zpsrwvvg5w8.jpg

the cananons are metaliced too. and fitted for switching now.

PICT6009_zps9sknhavp.jpg

PICT6010_zpshuezaanz.jpg

PICT6011_zpsikfge86y.jpg

PICT6014_zpsybrpqmcl.jpg

so, still quite a bit to do. motorising the montor too. and all the above mentioned stuff. the deadline will be tough. more tomorrow

Wow, it's almost complete and it looks amazing! I love it!

thanks mumbie, not long now till its hopefully finished.

wow, thanks jos214demi. am really happy you like it. dont worry about not being able to vote on the predictions, the voting for the winners etc.. start after the 25th too. thanks for you rmotivating words, am glad you also see it as art. i do too and am absolutely all in for handicrafting my cases 100%.

Its been a nightmare on lack of sleep and red bull infusions directly in my viens to get this one finished in time.

have more or less stuck everything together and tomorrow i will start bedning some pipes and getting the water cooling working. but before i do, i must stick and screw all the little fittings and decorations i made too. the chromme works is still not done and the studs as well as the bottle RUM labels too.

well, sems its gonna be a busy last two days. :-)

so, the case is now upstairs out of the dusty workshop for wiring it up.

PICT5981_zpsnih56kt7.jpg

PICT5982_zpsqglfx9ir.jpg

PICT5983_zpsq1umrcgk.jpg

PICT5984_zpsgypekedo.jpg

PICT5985_zpstzzdsohr.jpg

PICT5987_zpsrodcn9nu.jpg

PICT5989_zpszxlybjzn.jpg

this is the controller fo the fans, i did the same bypassing wire laying for the led controller too. they will all be controlled via the gun whale canons.

PICT5990_zpsulzwyopa.jpg

here i am touching if the frome anchor. the anchor itself will be metalic looking just like the skull and the bones needed some dirtying up.

PICT5991_zps5xq8wix7.jpg

PICT5992_zps46fk1cmd.jpg

PICT5994_zpsk470objb.jpg

i then blackened the edges of the wings and silvered the tip in metalic look too.

it needed a glossy clear coat though to bring the colors to life.

PICT5996_zps5vzvqybp.jpg

PICT5999_zpshoydj8br.jpg

PICT6000_zpsdax9buwu.jpg

before i stick on the fittings and studs i wamted to finger in the silver paint where needed to give the egdes of the wooden iron straps and so forth a used look.

was basically a lot of painstaking finger work.

PICT6002_zps8fgvivr1.jpg

PICT6004_zpsrwvvg5w8.jpg

the cananons are metaliced too. and fitted for switching now.

PICT6009_zps9sknhavp.jpg

PICT6010_zpshuezaanz.jpg

PICT6011_zpsikfge86y.jpg

PICT6014_zpsybrpqmcl.jpg

so, still quite a bit to do. motorising the montor too. and all the above mentioned stuff. the deadline will be tough. more tomorrow

I commend your build and your passion around not using the current technology - but .... don't take away from others who do use it.  While you do plug in many of your tools and the features of your build are near exact replicas of past pirate designs, you also benefit from technology by receiving some of the latest computer technology of the day.  Many of the other participants in this great experience sponsored by Thermaltake have spent countless hours learning to use cnc and laser tools before even designing their case mod.  Let's recognize that this contest should highlight the diversity each of you have no matter what you have at hand to express yourselves.  Each of you are extremely lucky to have been selected by Thermaltake to mod one of their premiere cases - let's hope they receive accolades and that their case is still recognizable.  Countdown to the finish line is on!!!  Best of luck

hi guys and thanks to all. sorry for not posting in the last few days. I have been working my back off getting case finished. here are some last progress pics. the final pics will follow tonight after i have cleaned up and the coolant rum is filled.

@ forks.dad sorry maybe you miss understood. my intention is not to lessen the automation work, but to stress that i dont use it. i i didnt say anything against others using it, but mentioned that i dont. offense is taken maybe, but i have given none. 

in an ocean of automation i dont think its offensive when i mention that i dont use it. as far as electric tools are concerned, they have to be guided. i didnt mean them, if i dont watch out then electrically driven holes will all be wonky, while a cnc will not budge a millimetre.

i am used to people somehow getting upset when i mention i only do handicraft.

no offense in meant. I feel the necessity to mention it because i see that my way of setting about this hobby is dying. i feel its my right as an artist.

i know many others spent a long time learning how to use cncs and cad etc.. ME TOO, but for orders, not for art, so when comparing the artists painting with the copied poster, it goes without saying whats worth more. actually we should all stop and think some times why the words HAND MADE , not machine made have a better sound to it when trying to express somethings value. well they used to have.

anyway, it simply not fair to say, automation isnt in advantage because it is. but thats not the reason  i mention it.

I dont stress that others use automation, I stress that I dont, period. IF I like red wine, does not mean I hate white wine. I just prefer and mention I like red.

I am quite fed up of having to defend that i mention i do hand work, just because others use cnc and co. if they didnt then i wouldnt mention what is taken for granted.

well anyway. lets get back to modding. here are the last worklog pics, the finals follow tonight, if we have some sun today so i can make better ones.

first of all i printed various stickers from internet to patch together my rum bottle logos. u eventually used PIRATE wind with ROYAL OAK, snipped togather as rum stickers.

PICT6019_zps202kjdw2.jpg

PICT6023_zps0hj1cg1m.jpg

PICT6024_zpsjjqt6qyj.jpg

PICT6026_zpscyb5r0ye.jpg

i wired up the canons ready ofr battle..

PICT6032_zpssq9ftbyd.jpg

i built in a kick pulse relais for canon number two.

canon number one is the dvd ejct, two the skulls leds on off switch. but to cut the circuit i only have and smd canon driven switch so i needed a kick relais. the other circuitry is a led effect controller for the skulls so the flicker and so forth.

the last three canon switches are for the Thermaltake led strips controls

PICT6036_zpsle8trdix.jpg

aye, thats wee bonny eye lights,arnt they me lad. how bonny ye are... johoho.

PICT6039_zpsqkqbgetr.jpg

PICT6040_zpslzpxodod.jpg

this and other letters are on the screen which elevates and can be concealed.

when closed you can see the whole writing, otherwise just my name because the sign swings with it.

by the way, these letter are laser cut from a shop. they can simply not be made by hand that small, ahaaaaaaaaaa!!!! automatiotive advantages aginst art. or what....

PICT6042_zpssewyhdpa.jpg

PICT6046_zpsv22dfydh.jpg

PICT6047_zpstywanzjx.jpg

PICT6048_zpstczj9wqh.jpg

PICT6050_zpsxryznicx.jpg

PICT6051_zpsthiexf0i.jpg

thes skull studs are ususally for clipping onto belts. i snipped ioff the teeth and used just the skulls as  fitting end studs.

PICT6053_zpsf4n8elpu.jpg

late in the night i strated finally with the pipe bending.

PICT6060_zpspvv7angr.jpg

PICT6062_zpsc3ybj1uw.jpg

PICT6068_zps6buxe11y.jpg

i realised then that i lack some fittings and had to change the schematic 

PICT6068_zps6buxe11y.jpg

PICT6069_zpsuyn1hfdy.jpg

PICT6070_zps11urplte.jpg

PICT6071_zpsiakfcqis.jpg

final pics comins soon, hopefully tonight......

FINAL PICTURE AND VIDEO AT THE BOTTOM AFTER THE CONCEPT EXPLANATION.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

I am posting in more tha  one go because somehow the sw here has problems with too many posted pictures. the video is in the last one then.

WoW!!!! Good Job mate! I cast my vote for this work of art :D Goodluck mate! Congratulations again :D

thanks buddy, i hope the final pictures satisfy you too.

You are killing it Ali abi. Your imagination is unique. I would love to meet with you in future. My respect is yours.

thanks  buddy, well, who knows maybe we do one day, lets keep in touch.

Wonderful finish.  Way to go, you should definitely be proud of this build.  It's great, and I love mods that really dig in to all the little details.  They're so easy to overlook, but really give mods that extra personality.

thanks nite, glad you like it, but here are better final pics and a video

Now that's a mod! Never fails to impress me!! You got my vote sir!

thank you very much for your vote. i hope you likemthe final pics.

I almost voted for the American guy and then I saw this. WOW! Such WOW! Aye Aye Captain! For the win!

oh, well i hope you like the final pics too. aye aye sir, here they are, thanks.

Thanks guys, and I am sorry for the delay, was getting the last touches finished before taking the last pics, Today it was sunny enough so here are the final pics. Hope you like it.´and its worth your vote.

PIRACY AND PROPHECY
by Ali Abbas.

Hello Thermaltake Community, hello world.
Here are the final pictures for my PIRACY AND PROPHECY casemod based upon the TT Core P5.
Am sorry for the day of delay, but I have really been working my a... off trying to finish this to my satisfaction. If I dont like it then I cannot expect anyone else too right. I had a little issue with one of the pumps which is not working properly but it is working so I can now post the finals.

The concept and idea behind the design:
My idea was, what would a Pirate of the 14th, 15th or 16th century like his computer to look like if he would be catapaulted into this present day and age of today.
Of course he would be more than excited to see this great stuff we now have and he would want to show and flaunt it like I hopefully have. But while those pirates were certainly only human too, they would probably want it to look a little like they world they left behind.
Thats what I had in mind when I gave it the name "Piracy And Prophecy".
If that same pirate would somehow manage to return to his time period and then tell them all about the future and his favourit toy there, then they would imagine it according to his tellings, but in an array of picture matching their own time period.
And thats what this whole case is about. The time travelling pirate`s prophecy.
Yes, of course its all far fetched and science fiction, but remember what Einstein said.
Fantasy is stronger than science, because fantasy has no limits.
So, thats enough of all that crazy stuff going on in my mind, now I will let the pictures talk for themselves. In the end there is a small video explaining some of the features too. The video quality seemed to be better before I uploaded it to youtube. But the pictures seem to have come out good.
I hope you all like it. good luck to all my fellow modders with theri cases too and thanks in advance to everyone who votes for my sick idea. :-)
Ali Abbas

once agin, no automative tools at all were used, just good old handicraft.

Piracy%20And%20Prophecy%20Intro_zpsrnqyi
Piracy%20And%20Prophecy002_zpshszhelkj.j
Piracy%20And%20Prophecy003_zps6rvfmghj.j
Piracy%20And%20Prophecy004_zpsvnjjoufu.j
Piracy%20And%20Prophecy005_zpsd80q49yi.j
Piracy%20And%20Prophecy006_zps8ue6ume7.j
Piracy%20And%20Prophecy007_zpsde0bcdg1.j
Piracy%20And%20Prophecy008_zpsirrxur21.j
Piracy%20And%20Prophecy009_zpsbfblpage.j
Piracy%20And%20Prophecy010_zpsizpiaiwf.j
Piracy%20And%20Prophecy011_zpsbvsbvaij.j
Piracy%20And%20Prophecy011_zpsbvsbvaij.j