Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

[Germany] Ali Abbas

CaseMOD Invitational Season 1 2016

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

hotcoolman

hotcoolman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Amazing idea and awesome build.

Khaz Seighardt

Khaz Seighardt

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

awesome build pirate themed :) goodluck bro!

akositosi

akositosi

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Wow :) 

thekingjae

thekingjae

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

I would literally buy this for thousand bucks. The worth ethic is real with this mod. My gosh every process kills me. I didn't know how you made this case mod possible. I hope you really win this one mate. Good Luck to you! And we all appreciate what you've done. G0D SPEED!

Alan-Lee

Alan-Lee

2016 CaseMOD Invitational Season 1 Contender

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

I would literally buy this for thousand bucks. The worth ethic is real with this mod. My gosh every process kills me. I didn't know how you made this case mod possible. I hope you really win this one mate. Good Luck to you! And we all appreciate what you've done. G0D SPEED!

Thanks everyone. Especially to theckingjay. Thanks for your motivative appreciation. I have been watching my fellow modders here and am really subbed by the quality they are all producing. I would like to mention that its pretty intimidating to see the exactness and precision of all that cnc stuff out there, but that it motivates me even more and more to show that 100 % hand crafted can still hold up with them. I would also use cnc's for orders but when it comes to showing my art, then handmade is the name of the game for me, not because its easy, but precisely because its harder and comes straight from the heart.

My heart is my CAD, my mind is my CNC and my hands are my 3d printer. :-)

Barakyo029

Barakyo029

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Thanks everyone. Especially to theckingjay. Thanks for your motivative appreciation. I have been watching my fellow modders here and am really subbed by the quality they are all producing. I would like to mention that its pretty intimidating to see the exactness and precision of all that cnc stuff out there, but that it motivates me even more and more to show that 100 % hand crafted can still hold up with them. I would also use cnc's for orders but when it comes to showing my art, then handmade is the name of the game for me, not because its easy, but precisely because its harder and comes straight from the heart.

My heart is my CAD, my mind is my CNC and my hands are my 3d printer. :-)

now this is something!!!
  • Alan-Lee likes this

roqz

roqz

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

COOOOOOOL!!

Alan-Lee

Alan-Lee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

post-45-0-18283900-1456456027.png

so hi guys, forst thanks to you all for your very motivating comments. here is the result of todays modding session.

i carroed on with the interior and i think it should be finished by sunday evening. its a lot of little thingamadjigs and whatchamacallits in pirate style till its done.

anyway here are the pics.

first i made the mid section between the fans and psu. it will hold 6 petg push compressions and will be screwed permannent with the case, it also covers the psu wires too.

PICT5872_zpsh16yjlk5.jpg

PICT5874_zpsp47ff5bc.jpg

PICT5875_zpsupb5qtug.jpg

yes, even the grafik cards will have certain deck planking too.

PICT5876_zpsiby2dymw.jpg

PICT5877_zpspu21pq7t.jpg

wires dont really fit in well in this theme, so this deck planking cover will hide them.

PICT5878_zpscytbipbf.jpg

then i thought if the aluminium plate which is holding the 6 petgcompressions is fixed permanently and i want to get behing the connections for some reason on any given day, then i would have to do that from the back, so i changed the plan and made a second plate which is screwed onto the fixed one. this was i can remove the whole block now.

PICT5879_zpspsdowztb.jpg

PICT5880_zpssut7ti8z.jpg

PICT5881_zpspbr0vzmz.jpg

PICT5882_zps5dbxbjda.jpg

like i said, i dont want wires visible, so i made a stern parapet as cover for the grafik card power supplying cables,

PICT5883_zps9zo0yi63.jpg

PICT5884_zpstdgbznrg.jpg

PICT5885_zpseikvrpak.jpg

i cut out some windows for better air flow.

PICT5889_zpsrcddcvas.jpg

PICT5890_zps3rgtcguh.jpg

i then made a psu mainboard cord cover which is dismantalabe.

PICT5891_zpsvak20u0u.jpg

PICT5892_zps99qsyjjn.jpg

i made a deck ladder looking cover, it is dismountable too.PICT5893_zpsgumkvk1p.jpg

PICT5895_zpsq9culyfj.jpg

PICT5896_zpsc0scllgi.jpg

PICT5896_zpsc0scllgi.jpg

PICT5898_zpsxe0hf5cj.jpg

• Seinron and Ronnie like this

Barakyo029

Barakyo029

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
The SS awesomeness lool!!

Mumbie

Mumbie

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

What you are doing here is unique and it looks cool too. Keep up the good work! :)

Alan-Lee

Alan-Lee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

thanks guys, am really trying my best to stay tuned to the theme piracy and prophecy.

with any luck i shoul be finished with the interior and all other trifles by sunday evening or monday latest. monday is a national holiday here so that helps too. that means i should be able to srt getting some color into the equation then. 

at the moment, i am living the theme, but then, the theme will live :) 

forks.dad

forks.dad

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Very nice - and hand crafted is admirable.  There certainly is a lot of resource out there for things pirate to pull from.  Well done

• Alan-Lee likes this

Alan-Lee

Alan-Lee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Very nice - and hand crafted is admirable.  There certainly is a lot of resource out there for things pirate to pull from.  Well done

Wow, this is such an amazing build!!  The attention to detail and craftsmanship are second-to-none.  I can't wait to see the next project update!

thanks mate. yes indeed, i love details, and more over i love making every little detail myself.

lasered, cnc and 3d printed stuff, whether made myself or ordered from a 3rd party  is a nogo for me, its a pity that their is so much of that going on.
it doesnt show what one is really capable of, but what one can make a machine do in automation, or let and have a machine do.
anyway that seems to be the way things are going and the trend now. while loving and gaping at the result of such automation parts because of their precicion, i cannot say that i could ever value, cherish or admire them or could put the ARTIST stamp on them.
all the more reason for me to yet again stress the fact that everything i make is made only by me, without any automatic tools at all. 100% good old hand made man made stuff. soon color is coming, then it will live

Cris

Cris

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

This pirate theme mod looks amazing!!!

ashleybog

ashleybog

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

its quite creepy that its actually pretty good. very solid theme for the build. great work!  B)

Happyfeet

Happyfeet

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

AWESOME !!! your the BEST !

:) My PC Specifications: :) 

| Intel i5 4460 @ 3.2ghz |  MSI Z97M GamingMSI GTX 950 2G Gaming | G-skill Ripjaws 8gb 1600mhz |

chipstock

chipstock

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

wow this is some sick rig.

flamemaster666

flamemaster666

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

amazing!

Barakyo029

Barakyo029

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
This is not just an ordinary casemod this is art

Jos214demi

Jos214demi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationManila Philippines

Now this is going back why we mod! This is pure passion and art! Never throw the anchor! Move forward!!!!! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CaseMOD Invitational Season 1, 2016

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users