Challenger Prime RGB Software not working.

Smooth Jazz Mann

So I just got the Challenger Prime RGB Keyboard and so far it's very nice. I installed the software provided on the main website but whenever I try to open it, the window briefly flashes up before closing. Task Manager shows the program does start, but immediately crashes. This is the third time I've reinstalled the software and nothing has changed. Anyone got a fix? I am on Window 7 Ultimate.

Guest Tt Josh

So I just got the Challenger Prime RGB Keyboard and so far it's very nice. I installed the software provided on the main website but whenever I try to open it, the window briefly flashes up before closing. Task Manager shows the program does start, but immediately crashes. This is the third time I've reinstalled the software and nothing has changed. Anyone got a fix? I am on Window 7 Ultimate.

Did you try to update the firmware? As we have updated the software last week.

Here's the link:

CHALLENGER PRIME RGB KEYBOARD FIRMWARE & FIRMWARE USER GUIDE

Please provide us the screenshot of the software crashes so we can have more image on the issue.

Did you try to update the firmware? As we have updated the software last week.

Here's the link:

CHALLENGER PRIME RGB KEYBOARD FIRMWARE & FIRMWARE USER GUIDE

Please provide us the screenshot of the software crashes so we can have more image on the issue.

I have tried updating the firmware, however, the Update button is constantly greyed out. Unplugging and replugging the keyboard does nothing, instead, it makes the keyboard stop working, forcing me to restart my PC. As for screenshots, I can't take any because the RGB software only flashes up for a 2/10th of a second before dissapearing, with no crash log or anything.

Edit: The firmware update does say "Error: ISPDLL Failed" on Startup.

Guest Tt Josh

I have tried updating the firmware, however, the Update button is constantly greyed out. Unplugging and replugging the keyboard does nothing, instead, it makes the keyboard stop working, forcing me to restart my PC. As for screenshots, I can't take any because the RGB software only flashes up for a 2/10th of a second before dissapearing, with no crash log or anything.

Edit: The firmware update does say "Error: ISPDLL Failed" on Startup.

Try to:

Unplug your keyboard

Close the program/software icon (taskbar....bottom right)

Plug in the keyboard

Update firmware (make sure the icon at the taskbar is turned off)

If possible, record a video, upload to youtube, set as unlisted and send me the link, so i can see what happened from your end :)

Try to:

Unplug your keyboard

Close the program/software icon (taskbar....bottom right)

Plug in the keyboard

Update firmware (make sure the icon at the taskbar is turned off)

If possible, record a video, upload to youtube, set as unlisted and send me the link, so i can see what happened from your end :)

Which software are you referring too? The Firmware Updater or Keyboard Driver?

Guest Tt Josh

Yup. I tried all of my USB ports. No difference.

I will escalate your problem to the product management team and we'll let them check the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...