Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lightning25

Keys Unresponsive

7 posts in this topic

I'am in need of your help because suddenly my challenger prime keys won't register just happen today been using me keyboard for almost 9 months now, the enter key is working but i can't type or do anything

please help

I'am in need of your help because suddenly my challenger prime keys won't register just happen today been using me keyboard for almost 9 months now, the enter key is working but i can't type or do anything

please help

Did you try with another USB port? or another computer? 

Which country are you from? I'll provide you the local support email so you can contact them directly :)

Yes i have already tried in different usb ports and also in 2 diff computer still the same, the keys that are unresponsive are the ones in the right hand side namely, QWER, ASDF, ZXCV, CTRL, ESC, SHIFT. I'm from the PHILIPPINES Sir my keyboard is just 8 months old from the date of purchase

Did you try with another USB port? or another computer? 

Which country are you from? I'll provide you the local support email so you can contact them directly :)

Yes i have already tried in different usb ports and also in 2 diff computer still the same, the keys that are unresponsive are the ones in the right hand side namely, QWER, ASDF, ZXCV, CTRL, ESC, SHIFT. I'm from the PHILIPPINES Sir my keyboard is just 8 months old from the date of purchase

Please send an email to our customer support at cs2@thermaltake.com and they will assist you further.

Please send an email to our customer support at cs2@thermaltake.com and they will assist you further.

thank you i've already sent an email to them hopefully they will respond asap