Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Keys Unresponsive

Tt Challenger Prime Unresponsive Keys Challenger Prime

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Lightning25

Lightning25

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I'am in need of your help because suddenly my challenger prime keys won't register just happen today been using me keyboard for almost 9 months now, the enter key is working but i can't type or do anything

please help

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

I'am in need of your help because suddenly my challenger prime keys won't register just happen today been using me keyboard for almost 9 months now, the enter key is working but i can't type or do anything

please help

Did you try with another USB port? or another computer? 

Which country are you from? I'll provide you the local support email so you can contact them directly :)

Lightning25

Lightning25

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Yes i have already tried in different usb ports and also in 2 diff computer still the same, the keys that are unresponsive are the ones in the right hand side namely, QWER, ASDF, ZXCV, CTRL, ESC, SHIFT. I'm from the PHILIPPINES Sir my keyboard is just 8 months old from the date of purchase

Lightning25

Lightning25

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Did you try with another USB port? or another computer? 

Which country are you from? I'll provide you the local support email so you can contact them directly :)

Yes i have already tried in different usb ports and also in 2 diff computer still the same, the keys that are unresponsive are the ones in the right hand side namely, QWER, ASDF, ZXCV, CTRL, ESC, SHIFT. I'm from the PHILIPPINES Sir my keyboard is just 8 months old from the date of purchase

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

Please send an email to our customer support at cs2@thermaltake.com and they will assist you further.

Lightning25

Lightning25

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Please send an email to our customer support at cs2@thermaltake.com and they will assist you further.

thank you i've already sent an email to them hopefully they will respond asap 

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

thank you i've already sent an email to them hopefully they will respond asap 

:)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tt Challenger Prime, Unresponsive, Keys, Challenger Prime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users