Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Thermaltake Armor

* * * * * 1 votes Modded Build Custom Chassis

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

1Pariah

1Pariah

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMarrero, Louisiana

After building for years I am starting to entertain the idea of powder coating old cases. Bringing them back to life from the past. Finally finding a Thermaltake armor 8000 case I decided to go with a red and black two tone. I would like at some point to do more work with Thermaltake. This particular build was for my father. I hope everyone likes this give me some feedback if you can blow up this forum ^_^ Oh and excuse the lunch on the table I was a tad hungry after looking at something that sexy lol

20150723_195122.jpg 20150723_195115.jpg 20150723_195134.jpg 12601.jpeg 12609.jpeg 12795.jpeg

• TristanSob likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users