Poseidon Z RGB - Chatter, double key strokes on Keyboards

tyt2lynnin1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, I have the exact same problem with my Poseidon Z keyboard. I am currently residing in Denmark. I have tried contacting Thermaltake three times using the online eRMA tool but i have never received any reply. Can you please advise me on how to proceed with my RMA? Thank you

On 2017-6-21 at 5:07 PM, Yetti said:

Hi, I have the exact same problem with my Poseidon Z keyboard. I am currently residing in Denmark. I have tried contacting Thermaltake three times using the online eRMAtoolbuti have never received any reply. Can you please advise me on how to proceed with my RMA? Thank you

Could you please contact our German branch directly: 

Thermaltake Germany GmbH

Oststrasse 26, 22844 Norderstedt, Germany
TEL : +49(0)40/30-85-86-0
FAX : +49(0)40/30-85-86-89
E-MAIL :
info@thermaltake.de
support@thermaltake.de 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently having an issue with mine. After a while, I started noticing that I was getting double keystrokes. I recently updated the firmware from version 40 to version 51, as well as updating the software to 2.1.2. Now when I experience duplicate keystrokes, it's 3 at a time instead of just 2. I have noticed that in the Windows Device Manager, my Poseidon Z RGB is showing up as 3 'HID Keyboard Device' devices under the Keyboard category. I've tried uninstalling all HID Keyboard Device listings, and unplugging and plugging the keyboard back in, and all 3 listings come back. I would like to fix this soon, or I might have to find a new keyboard. I'm based in Oregon, USA.

• 1 month later...
On 2017/8/15 at 11:55 PM, scytale said:

Same douuble tappinig issue in a Poseydon zbluue :(

Please contact our customer service :)http://my.ttesports.com/csWarranty.aspx

USA / Canada :
ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com
Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088
M-F 9:00AM – 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de

hi, first sorry for my english, and start >

I have buy  in February 2016 poseidon z rgb from amazon, now i am live on Moldova, firmware is 51,  windows 10, some time have problem with software, but problem is not on in,, if i tape fast or press Enter key and tape fast , some time 1 letter dont write, some time other letter because of lag of keybord Put it to next word, some time 2 oe 3 letter putet first of 1 or 2, but now i see a button what i use rare  (Q) have trouble work, dont work, or duble tape ( Put it twice in text).

what you recommend to do ?

Hi Tt, 

March 2016, I purchased a Thermaltake Poseidon Z RGB Brown. In the last month, I have noticed some Chattering or Double key similar to the issues mentioned frequently throughout this thread. 

While working apart of a service desk, I have ran through the common troubleshooting steps. 

-Different USB port
-Different PC 
-Removed Keycap 
-Cleaned the surface area. 

Even though I have tried all this I have noticed that the problem is still persistent. 

Please note, I live In Australia. Who would be the best point of contact in regards to an RMA?

Kind Regards, 
Dynamik (Peter )

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2017 at 1:22 AM, Tt David said:

On 8/29/2017 at 9:57 PM, Tt David said:

Could you please contact our customer service here: http://my.ttesports.com/csWarranty.aspx

USA / Canada :
ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com
Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088
M-F 9:00AM – 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de

Thank you! I thought I was going crazy!

I own three of these and only one so far is doing it...

They were all bought between Nov-Dec 2014

w, m, a, o and then the comma and so forth, driving me nuts.

I've e-mailed support with the serial number...

Do they send you UPS labels or something?

Cheers.

9 hours ago, cmbibeau said:

Thank you! I thought I was going crazy!

I own three of these and only one so far is doing it...

They were all bought between Nov-Dec 2014

w, m, a, o and then the comma and so forth, driving me nuts.

I've e-mailed support with the serial number...

Do they send you UPS labels or something?

Cheers.

They will contact you for the further assistance. If there is still any questions please feel free to message us, thank you.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I bought this keyboard in 2018, Sydney Australia. After a year or so it started randomly making double, triple or more strokes on the 'T". Now I read that you have known about this issue since at least 2016.

Well, I am going to ask for my money back. You don't seem to have any leg to stand on - you knew it was a dud product when you sold it to me. So the only fair thing in this situation is to refund me in full. I don't want to have to go the consumer affairs ombudsman, fair trade minister, telecommunications ombudsman or whoever it is that looks after shady commercial operations. All I see on this site is a lot of talk and no action. It seems like Thermaltake just simply don't care about their customers at all.

If this situation isn't resolved in a timely manner I am going to make a point of highlighting this issue to the relevant authorities.

Thank you.