Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Poseidon Z RGB - Chatter, double key strokes on Keyboards

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

crstrand

crstrand

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I bought my Poseidon Z RGB a couple of months ago.

Yesterday, I noticed the 'R' key would sometimes miss and sometimes give me two 'r' for one keypress.

I bought it because it was the cheapest keyboard around with brown switches (although I believe they are Kailh, not Cherry).

I had read lots of reviews where most people were saying Kailh were just as reliable as Cherry so I bought it anyway.

I don't use the lighting at all.  I have not explicitly installed any Thermaltake software or drivers, I just plugged it into my Windows 7 32-bit machine and turned off the LEDs with the function keys.

I will head down the technical support road so I don't expect a reply, but I just wanted to post here because misery loves company and I wanted people to know they are not alone.

My old Leopold FC200 Cherry Brown has never missed a beat.

Guest_Tt Josh_*

Guest_Tt Josh_*
  • Guests

I bought my Poseidon Z RGB a couple of months ago.

Yesterday, I noticed the 'R' key would sometimes miss and sometimes give me two 'r' for one keypress.

I bought it because it was the cheapest keyboard around with brown switches (although I believe they are Kailh, not Cherry).

I had read lots of reviews where most people were saying Kailh were just as reliable as Cherry so I bought it anyway.

I don't use the lighting at all.  I have not explicitly installed any Thermaltake software or drivers, I just plugged it into my Windows 7 32-bit machine and turned off the LEDs with the function keys.

I will head down the technical support road so I don't expect a reply, but I just wanted to post here because misery loves company and I wanted people to know they are not alone.

My old Leopold FC200 Cherry Brown has never missed a beat.

Please contact our support asap as they might be able to send you a replacement or RMA it.

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

peds82

peds82

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi,

I'm from the Philippines. I bought my Poseidon Z keyboard last May 2014 and have been having the chatter and double key strokes problem recently. I already sent an email to cs2@thermaltake.com regarding this issue. Will update the RMA progress here. Thanks.

peds82

peds82

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi,

It's been 10 days since i emailed cs2@thermaltake.com and they haven't replied. How do we go about this?

MatheusFG

MatheusFG

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I have the same problem with my keyboard. I sent an email on June 2 and still got no answer.

I bought in Brazil.

peds82

peds82

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Is this thread offically dead? My keyboard is really acting up right now. @Guest_Tt Josh_*

clueqly

clueqly

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

This is happening to me too, is getting really annoying.im from Argentina

Tt CSD

Tt CSD

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Hi,

It's been 10 days since i emailed cs2@thermaltake.com and they haven't replied. How do we go about this?

Hi Please leave your email address we would have Thermaltake South America to help you. Thank you.

Tt CSD

Tt CSD

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

I have the same problem with my keyboard. I sent an email on June 2 and still got no answer.

I bought in Brazil.

Hi Please leave your email address we would have Thermaltake South America to help you. Thank you.

Tt CSD

Tt CSD

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Hi,

I'm from the Philippines. I bought my Poseidon Z keyboard last May 2014 and have been having the chatter and double key strokes problem recently. I already sent an email to cs2@thermaltake.com regarding this issue. Will update the RMA progress here. Thanks.

Hi Please leave your email address we would have disty to help you.

MatheusFG

MatheusFG

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

matheusfgomes93@gmail.com

peds82

peds82

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hi Please leave your email address we would have disty to help you.

Thanks for replying. peterpilar@yahoo.com

Trt86bg

Trt86bg

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello!I have the same problem!
My keybord is just like new but with a.s.d.w.z.x an someone keys have problem!When i click a key have two letters on my screen!And somethimes keys just not responding.Can you help me becouse i don't have money for new

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 433 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Please contact:

Thermaltake USA Inc.

20420 Business Parkway, City of Industry, CA, 91789 USA

email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Tel: Toll-Free 800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM – 5:30PM (P.S.T)

0 user(s) are reading this topic