Level 10M button B (5) hardware issue.

Roachy

Hi guys,

I seem to have had a run of bad luck with my purchase of the Level 10 M gaming mouse. I originally purchased the military green model and was SUPER impressed with it, absolutely fantastic mouse BUT, after only a couple of weeks the side "B" button became stuck in and was permanently stuck "on". You can imagine the problems this caused trying to use a web browser or explorer window (always going back a page), let alone the fact that I couldn't use my new beloved mouse in the games I bought it for... Anyway, the store I bought it from asked me to bring it back for an exchange, which I did, but had to settle for the black colored version because they didn't have any stock on the military greens left. I REALLY wanted the green by the way....

After only a couple of weeks use from the new exchange the SAME THING happened again! I can only put this down to a hardware design flaw or maybe just a batch of faulty mice. I need to point out here that I am NOT rough with my mice, they are a very important part of my gaming system and I treat them with utmost care and maintenance, I never press hard on these buttons, only just enough to activate them.

Now my problem is, the store I bought the mouse from is very far away from me and I simply can't be going over to the store every few weeks to exchange a faulty mouse, it is simply not practical or financially viable, so I just repacked the mouse in it's box and (sadly) put it aside. Trouble is, I need this mouse and not having it is forcing me to rely on a crappy 3 button junk mouse that doesn't even come close to doing what I need.

Can you PLEASE tell me how to fix that button? Is there a way for me to do it? I haven't open the mouse yet because I didn't want to void it's warranty, which would be close to finished by now because of the amount of time the mouse hasn't been used. I feel very ripped off by this whole experience as I have only ever gotten about a months use from this mouse in total, which I'm sure you will agree is not very good value for money.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I still have all the original receipts but I just want a mouse that works on ALL it's buttons please. I am located in Queensland Australia.

Thank you.

Just a quick added note, I have not had any problems with any other function of the mouse whatsoever, it really has been fantastic apart from the B button. The "A" button has never shown the same problems and is working fine.

Hi mate, please contact our local customer support at rma@thermaltake.com.au and we will have someone to assist you further on the issue. :)

Hi mate, please contact our local customer support at rma@thermaltake.com.au and we will have someone to assist you further on the issue. :)

Hi Josh, yes I have been contacted now thank you. Certainly can't fault TT's customer service, they are on to it!

Cheers.

Guest Tt Josh

Hi Josh, yes I have been contacted now thank you. Certainly can't fault TT's customer service, they are on to it!

Cheers.

No worries mate, just fire us a message whenever you have questions :)