Unable to read the Volos Gaming Mouse driver

christeh789

Guest Tt Josh

Recently i have updated to Windows 10, i realised that my volos driver has an issue.  Although it still works perfectly, there isn't any words appear anymore and i am unable to read it and select the options. 

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Would anyone please help me? Thanks.

We have already escalate the issue to the team to check the problem for you.

We'll get back to you once they provide us the solution :)

Guest Tt Josh

Hi, no solution yet?

Can we have you to right-click "My Computer" and "Properties" and screenshot the information for us to have a look? We need to check the system properties  :)

As we have tested on our Windows 10, and it worked fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having problems with the volus gaming mouse too, although its not the same it may be somewhat similar, so i'm not gonna make a new thread for this.

but when I go to download the drivers they will not install, i'm running 64 bit windows 8 with Administrator. heres a little picture of the issue.

if someone could respond soon with a fix that'd be great.

so far i've tried to Restart, Redownloading several time and uninstalling all mouse driver to see if that was messing with it. i'm really confuse and need help ASAP.

THANKS!

post-90459-0-63969100-1446295994_thumb.png

Guest Tt Josh

I'm having problems with the volus gaming mouse too, although its not the same it may be somewhat similar, so i'm not gonna make a new thread for this.

but when I go to download the drivers they will not install, i'm running 64 bit windows 8 with Administrator. heres a little picture of the issue.

if someone could respond soon with a fix that'd be great.

so far i've tried to Restart, Redownloading several time and uninstalling all mouse driver to see if that was messing with it. i'm really confuse and need help ASAP.

THANKS!

We'll check with the team.