Poseidon Z RGB Software error

aaron2100

Hi,

I'm loving this keyboard, but I plugged it into my laptop and set up the software there, after having it set up on my desktop PC. When brought it back to my desktop, any time I tried to change the lighting profile the software would freeze with while saying "loading," and the lighting would not change. I reinstalled the software and I was able to change the lighting one time. The second time it froze again on loading. I have done this several times, and even after updating the firmware, the same issue happens and I can't change the lighting more than once without reinstalling the software program. Please help! Thanks!

Guest Tt Josh

Hi,

I'm loving this keyboard, but I plugged it into my laptop and set up the software there, after having it set up on my desktop PC. When brought it back to my desktop, any time I tried to change the lighting profile the software would freeze with while saying "loading," and the lighting would not change. I reinstalled the software and I was able to change the lighting one time. The second time it froze again on loading. I have done this several times, and even after updating the firmware, the same issue happens and I can't change the lighting more than once without reinstalling the software program. Please help! Thanks!

Hi Aaron, can you try to uninstall the software and the driver and reinstall again. I've tested this version below and have no problem loading new colors. :)

POSEIDON Z RGB GAMING SOFTWARE V1.312

Guest Tt Josh

I have reinstalled the software several times. Is there a need to uninstall the driver separately, or is it included with the software? If it needs uninstalled separately, how do I do that? Thanks

1.    Click Start, type Device Manager, and press Enter.

2.    Find and double-click the category of device whose driver you wish to uninstall

3.    Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

4.    Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.

5.    After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

• 3 weeks later...