VOTE  

2,475 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your modder here!

Japanese casemod is very nice, indeed. But i saw yellow color wires, and asked myself: why some yellow there? And why is radiator block in silver color? If you look at color style, it's mainly red/black but not so many silver/gray. I think the radiator should be in black color, to make it better looking. Now the silver radiator is big color there and it looks bit strange. I cannot see the meaning in silver radiator.

So I think the Japanese has small flaw in color style.

I will vote to Netherlands, because the design has less flaws and it looks very great, its great show-off with lights. Nice for game nerds.

Only i am surprised the Germany with pirate casemod is less liked, because it has many great handwork. Might because Tt parts are less visible? (Same for Star Trek version, is too much customized so the original case parts are already gone.)

Japanese casemod is very nice, indeed. But i saw yellow color wires, and asked myself: why some yellow there? And why is radiator block in silver color? If you look at color style, it's mainly red/black but not so many silver/gray. I think the radiator should be in black color, to make it better looking. Now the silver radiator is big color there and it looks bit strange. I cannot see the meaning in silver radiator.

So I think the Japanese has small flaw in color style.

I will vote to Netherlands, because the design has less flaws and it looks very great, its great show-off with lights. Nice for game nerds.

Only i am surprised the Germany with pirate casemod is less liked, because it has many great handwork. Might because Tt parts are less visible? (Same for Star Trek version, is too much customized so the original case parts are already gone.)

i frankly think that most votes so far are more of the nationalistitic type, meaning most people turn off their personal taste and just plain vote for their country.

that happens in the best big events like eurovision sc too so i m not surprised that it happens here too.

i have in all fairness not voted for myself, i took corey gregory, whos mod is really good and worth my vote.

oh oh .. :)

CN - 1.367.485.388

US - 321.368.864

JP - 126.919.659

VN - 94.348.835

DE - 80.854.408

UK - 64.088.222

FR - 66.553.766

IT - 61.855.120

AU - 22.751.014

NL - 16.947.904

BE - 11.323.973