[POSEIDON Z RGB] Problem! My Wave/Arrow/Ripple do not work!

bwcat

Hi,I bought this keyboard last year and i love it! All i used is wave mode.But just last night I installed the app on my new computer and it asked me to update. So after i updated it and all the setting gone and now the wave/arrow/ripple all do not working, all it show is white color instead other color. But fully lighted and reactive are working fine. Please help me out !!!!!!!!!

post-103341-0-42646600-1465027166_thumb.png

• 2 years later...
On 6/4/2016 at 11:01 AM, bwcat said:

Hi,I bought this keyboard last year and i love it! All i used is wave mode.But just last night I installed the app on my new computer and it asked me to update. So after i updated it and all the setting gone and now the wave/arrow/ripple all do not working, all it show is white color instead other color. But fully lighted and reactive are working fine. Please help me out !!!!!!!!!

post-103341-0-42646600-1465027166_thumb.png

Various applications help in different areas of our lives. I recently installed an application that help finding a  work but I was convinced that this application is simply unrealistic compared to the site https://jobsforeditors.com/managing-editor-job-description.html on which there are editor job descriptions such as managing editor job description or senior editor description. There is such useful information in descriptions - what managing editor does or what senior editor does, what needs to be done in order to become senior editor after you are managing editor, how much managing editor earns and how much the senior editor salary is more than the managing editor salary.