busteray

Theron- Can't use side buttons just as side buttons.

4 posts in this topic

Hey, I've never used side buttons in my gaming since when I try adjusting a games control settings it would not see the side buttons as mb4/mb5.

Last week for some reason it started to work again, but the problem is it also by default works as a back command in browsers. So when I'm in TeamSpeak and want to talk to my friends it goes back to the page before in my browser, I don't want that. But in theron app there is no option to leave the button empty(As mb4)

I also can't get macro's to working.

I tried this macro:1ICqJqti.png

and tried setting it like this:1ICmdUDq.png

or this:1ICvE0EI.png

It doesn't work, the buttons does nothing if i don't set it to default.

Tylerhiels and LorrineFes like this

Hey, I've never used side buttons in my gaming since when I try adjusting a games control settings it would not see the side buttons as mb4/mb5.

Last week for some reason it started to work again, but the problem is it also by default works as a back command in browsers. So when I'm in TeamSpeak and want to talk to my friends it goes back to the page before in my browser, I don't want that. But in theron app there is no option to leave the button empty(As mb4)

I also can't get macro's to working.

I tried this macro:1ICqJqti.png

and tried setting it like this:1ICmdUDq.png

or this:1ICvE0EI.png

It doesn't work, the buttons does nothing if i don't set it to default.

To disable the the side buttons, could you turn on the "lock" button located under  the mouse which would temporarily disable the functions on the side buttons.

Please let us know if that solves your problem.

Thank hou.

Codievarse likes this

To disable the the side buttons, could you turn on the "lock" button located under  the mouse which would temporarily disable the functions on the side buttons.

Thank hou.

But if I do that, buttons stops working completely I just want to assign mb4 as ptt key and talk in teamspeak as I browse the web. Problem is mb4 is back command by default so when I press the button I accidently go back ın browser

If i disable the buttons I cant use it as a ptt key

Hopefully you can understand the problem more clearly now. Also I cant seem to emulate side keys as a keyboard key (side button as Z on keyboard for example)

DeedraVaf and Antoineseda like this

Thank hou.

I am still checking this thread for an answer.

Codievarse likes this