Theron- Can't use side buttons just as side buttons.

busteray

Hey, I've never used side buttons in my gaming since when I try adjusting a games control settings it would not see the side buttons as mb4/mb5.

Last week for some reason it started to work again, but the problem is it also by default works as a back command in browsers. So when I'm in TeamSpeak and want to talk to my friends it goes back to the page before in my browser, I don't want that. But in theron app there is no option to leave the button empty(As mb4)

I also can't get macro's to working.

I tried this macro:1ICqJqti.png

and tried setting it like this:1ICmdUDq.png

or this:1ICvE0EI.png

It doesn't work, the buttons does nothing if i don't set it to default.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've never used side buttons in my gaming since when I try adjusting a games control settings it would not see the side buttons as mb4/mb5.

Last week for some reason it started to work again, but the problem is it also by default works as a back command in browsers. So when I'm in TeamSpeak and want to talk to my friends it goes back to the page before in my browser, I don't want that. But in theron app there is no option to leave the button empty(As mb4)

I also can't get macro's to working.

I tried this macro:1ICqJqti.png

and tried setting it like this:1ICmdUDq.png

or this:1ICvE0EI.png

It doesn't work, the buttons does nothing if i don't set it to default.

To disable the the side buttons, could you turn on the "lock" button located under  the mouse which would temporarily disable the functions on the side buttons.

Please let us know if that solves your problem.

Thank hou.

• 3 months later...

To disable the the side buttons, could you turn on the "lock" button located under  the mouse which would temporarily disable the functions on the side buttons.

Thank hou.

But if I do that, buttons stops working completely I just want to assign mb4 as ptt key and talk in teamspeak as I browse the web. Problem is mb4 is back command by default so when I press the button I accidently go back ın browser

If i disable the buttons I cant use it as a ptt key

Hopefully you can understand the problem more clearly now. Also I cant seem to emulate side keys as a keyboard key (side button as Z on keyboard for example)

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2016 at 11:51 AM, Tt Tautlih said:

Thank hou.

I am letting you know that didn't solve my problem for a year now....

• 1 year later...
On 6/27/2016 at 11:51 AM, Tt Tautlih said:

Thank you.

I still think about you from time to time...

Remember when you told me to let you know?

I 'member.

Remember the time I did let you know?
I 'member.

I will still look for you, look for an answer to the problem that is tt Theron. Maybe I'll find a way the next time, in another 3 years...