BobLoblaw

Luxa2 Lavi D issues

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

Recently, I purchased this pair of Bluetooth wireless headphones. They have decent reviews on amazon, most people say they have very good sound quality. I can say that I wasn't expecting amazing sound quality for that price, but they are pretty OK.

The issue I have is that the sound quality is noticeably worse when listening in wireless/Bluetooth mode which is how I intend to use them. I can hear some crackling when the music plays on a set of frequencies. As soon as I plug the 3.5mm cable and use the wired mode, there is definitely an improvement over the sound quality.

I tested with both the Bluetooth transmitter on my F550J Asus laptop and my LG G4 Android phone; they're both equipped with Bluetooth 4.0.

Is it expected to have poorer sound quality through Bluetooth?

Thank you.

Hello,

Recently, I purchased this pair of Bluetooth wireless headphones. They have decent reviews on amazon, most people say they have very good sound quality. I can say that I wasn't expecting amazing sound quality for that price, but they are pretty OK.

The issue I have is that the sound quality is noticeably worse when listening in wireless/Bluetooth mode which is how I intend to use them. I can hear some crackling when the music plays on a set of frequencies. As soon as I plug the 3.5mm cable and use the wired mode, there is definitely an improvement over the sound quality.

I tested with both the Bluetooth transmitter on my F550J Asus laptop and my LG G4 Android phone; they're both equipped with Bluetooth 4.0.

Is it expected to have poorer sound quality through Bluetooth?

Thank you.

Hi there,

Can you please provide your full contact details and where you purchased together with copy of receipt and email it to me at tautlih@luxa2.com

We will do our best to follow up!