Challenger Prime Sticky Keys

BillNye

Hello, I just purchased the Challenger Prime keyboard and I am having an issue with the keys. Sometimes when I type the keyboard is either unresponsive or the key entry sticks and keeps entering in the character. The physical key is not pushed down but on the screen is continues to just repeatedly enter in the same character until I hit backspace. Even the backspace key will stick. For example, I will be typing in a web address, and while typing "www" the keyboard will get stuck and just keeping entering "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" even after I stop touching the key. Also, when I have the back light on, sometimes when the key gets stuck the light turns off. Not sure if they are related problems or not.

I am running Windows 10 so I do not know if that is the issue or if it something else. I have downloaded and install the latest driver off of the website and tried plugging the keyboard into a different USB port. I am not using a USB hub.

Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I am having this same issue, the light will flash and whatever key I was hitting will lock down, making it almost impossible to type in my games because it will keep adding a letter, then when I get it to stop and back space it will lock and delete everything. Super frustrating but I love the keyboard and don't now how to fix this problem