Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

【VENTUS R Optical Gaming Mouse】Owner’s Club

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

diego santos fernandes

diego santos fernandes

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

The firmware 1.10 is out of the air she has a problem?

diego santos fernandes

diego santos fernandes

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

My mouse stopped working after updating to firmware 1.10 the clicks work but the mouse sensor stopped working what I do help me please

diego santos fernandes

diego santos fernandes

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I already looked in the software and this enabled sensor on I do not know what I do

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 436 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

we will update the latest software on our website next week.

MrFalange

MrFalange

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm having some issues that started out of nowhere, i cant use all 5 of my profiles, they are bugging, right now when i click "profile 2, 3 or 4" it goes to profile 5, so only profile 1 and 5 are working, and it changed, a week ago was only profile 2 that were working, whats going on?

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 436 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Could you please try this one: https://www.dropbox....2.0000.zip?dl=0

dddddouuce

dddddouuce

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Sadly no new firmware for the R in 2.0000.

trustlove

trustlove

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Sorry haven't posted in awhile, I want to let you know after buying a bunch of 3310 mice, It isn't the ventus r that's an issue its the 3310 sensor in general has this bug.. It's very hard to notice in mice with low LOD like for example Zowie's line of mice. But in other 3310's it's very easy to tell.. the firmware of 1.10 fixes all the click issues with this mouse and the newer software allows you to adjust the LOD to all the way low.. Therefor making it as good as it's going to get. Hopefully knowing this will give you peace of mind

This mouse is a very good mouse, very comfortable, perfect with the new updates. Nice crisp clicks, Thank you guys for making it and even more thanks to everyone behind updating the firmware,software, etc.. david as well.

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 436 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Sorry haven't posted in awhile, I want to let you know after buying a bunch of 3310 mice, It isn't the ventus r that's an issue its the 3310 sensor in general has this bug.. It's very hard to notice in mice with low LOD like for example Zowie's line of mice. But in other 3310's it's very easy to tell.. the firmware of 1.10 fixes all the click issues with this mouse and the newer software allows you to adjust the LOD to all the way low.. Therefor making it as good as it's going to get. Hopefully knowing this will give you peace of mind

This mouse is a very good mouse, very comfortable, perfect with the new updates. Nice crisp clicks, Thank you guys for making it and even more thanks to everyone behind updating the firmware,software, etc.. david as well.

Thanks for your feedback :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users