Shock 3D driver problem & warranty issues

Rafi Rashid

Hello

I have two topic 

Topic1:

As per the warranty policy there's 2 years of warranty for Tte Sports mouse, keyboard and headset but UCC (Sole distributor of Thermaltake products in Bangladesh) denied a 2 years warranty on these products. They will provide only 1 year local warranty and if I want to get 2 then i have to purchase the additional year as international warranty (when asked whether I can purchase it by them, they said they don't know anything regarding it). They didn't even say anything regarding their own version of 1 year warranty policy when I bought the products.

Now my question is am I supposed to get a 2 years of warranty on these products?? if yes then what I can do if UCC denies it on my face??

Topic2:

I have been using Thermaltake Shock 3D 7.1 headset for an year. I am using it on windows 10 64 bit and I always had to use the driver version 1.0.1 cause version 2.0.0 never supported. Whenever I tried version 2 a dialogue box appears right after the installation which says "Can't find any device". now after the latest update of windows 10 (winver 1607) the old version is not working anymore. I can't use the surround sound and enhanced bass effect from the driver though the headset is working just fine.

What should I do?? How can I use version 2.0.0  ??

Product serial no: HT-RSO-DIE CBK-13EF002587

I am currently using Thermaltake PSU,Keyboard,Mouse,Mouse pad,Headset,Casing,Fan,Cooler in my rig. looking forward to get equal support from Thermaltake as well.

Thank You          

Could you please contact our customer service and we will have someone arrange the new version for you:

USA / Canada :

ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM â€“ 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Mexico :

Por Email: apoyotecnico@thermaltakeusa.com

Por Telefono: 01-800-823-2606

En el D.F: (55)5648-6715 Atencion de 10:00AM a 6:00PM (P.S.T)   

Brazil: suporte@thermaltakebr.com

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com.tw

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de

Thanks a lot, I will contact the email given for ASIA region as I am from Bangladesh and would you please look into the warranty policy of UCC on your products. It would be never be a concern of UCC towards the satisfaction of end users because they are not selling their products, rather it's your product, they are a mere intermediary in the supply chain who is retailing the products for commission but their (Wrong) actions would directly affect the brand image of manufacturer which might eventually results in defection/switching.

I am attaching link of invoice of my Thermaltake shock 3D 7.1 purchased from UCC. If you need I can provide all the invoices of TTeSports products(keyboard,mice,casing,mouse pad) I have purchased from UCC. Please let me know whether i will get a get 1 year warranty or 2 years warranty on this product. Thanks again for your co-operation.

Sincerely 
Rafi Rashid         

link: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5srivxozd473h8p/WP_20160919_20_51_37_Pro_e%201.jpg?dl=0

Hi, I'm having the same problem. Buy yesterday headphones and I can not wear headphones when using the software. If I do not install the program, the headset goes, but can not use their full potential. I need a response from the company because they do not give very good image.

Hi, I'm having the same problem. Buy yesterday headphones and I can not wear headphones when using the software. If I do not install the program, the headset goes, but can not use their full potential. I need a response from the company because they do not give very good image.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you contact our customer service here:

USA / Canada :

ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM â€“ 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Mexico :

Por Email: apoyotecnico@thermaltakeusa.com

Por Telefono: 01-800-823-2606

En el D.F: (55)5648-6715 Atencion de 10:00AM a 6:00PM (P.S.T)   

Brazil: suporte@thermaltakebr.com

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com.tw

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de