Jump to content
DAANY

Software cant recognize the new Riing 12 RGB Fan TT Premium Fans.

Recommended Posts

I also have just purchased the RIING plus 12 tt premium rgb fans and am also having software issues.
I am running a Ryzen 5 which from what i've read i'm assuming is the issue. I have tried both the "premium" software and the "plus" software. I get the controller not found error on the premium software and the plus software just will not open at all.

Any assistance you could provide would be great. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, stonefox said:

I also have just purchased the RIING plus 12 tt premium rgb fans and am also having software issues.
I am running a Ryzen 5 which from what i've read i'm assuming is the issue. I have tried both the "premium" software and the "plus" software. I get the controller not found error on the premium software and the plus software just will not open at all.

Any assistance you could provide would be great. Thanks.

Hello,

You need to get a new controller, contact our support for warranty, if you go back to place of purchase, they will not have a solution.

It is not related to software issues.

http://www.thermaltake.com/corporate.aspx?t=4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a new Floe 360 Premium from Amazon and had zero connectivity to the software from the controller box .. new Intel Z370 system.. my other set of Premium Tt RGB fans are detected but the Floe controller does not.. the Floe controller is very hot and incidentally the fans completely stopped spinning and only the led lights remain working.. im getting a replacement from Amazon and hoping not to face the exact same problem.. these controllers have a serious design flaw or something.. is there a revised Intel controller??

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Diversion said:

Got a new Floe 360 Premium from Amazon and had zero connectivity to the software from the controller box .. new Intel Z370 system.. my other set of Premium Tt RGB fans are detected but the Floe controller does not.. the Floe controller is very hot and incidentally the fans completely stopped spinning and only the led lights remain working.. im getting a replacement from Amazon and hoping not to face the exact same problem.. these controllers have a serious design flaw or something.. is there a revised Intel controller??

 

 

Hi,

Not design issue, you probably just got a defective one. Glad you have a replacement in the works, let us know how it works out.

Controller inside should work no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is not a design issue, that is terrible because all 3 controllers of mine ware not working. The quality is really a problem. And I also got two faulty temperature sensors as well and one of them nearly burnt my PC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2017 at 3:15 AM, hardycui said:

If it is not a design issue, that is terrible because all 3 controllers of mine ware not working. The quality is really a problem. And I also got two faulty temperature sensors as well and one of them nearly burnt my PC.

Hi,

So are all controllers bad? do you have any that work? Sounds like you got something else causing the issue.

Hope you get the replacement soon and get back up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ThermalMike said:

Hi,

So are all controllers bad? do you have any that work? Sounds like you got something else causing the issue.

Hope you get the replacement soon and get back up.

 

Why are all the new controllers that I got not have the link cable port?   There's a black sticker on the link-port on these fan controllers and when you peel the black sticker off, it's empty..  physically removed the port.. How does Thermaltake expect people to link these controller boxes together!?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is the controller for the Floe AIO only. You will only get that one with the Floe AIO. You have 2 connections off the header, when you use another controller for the Riing Plus fans, it is there :)

If all your controller are bad, what is your system spec? Maybe compatibility issue?

The Flow AIO controller is compatible with everything, Intel/AMD that I know of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2017 at 5:30 PM, mohammadrezaei.95@yahoo.co said:

 

Hey guys, when ever I try to go on the software this pops up " Do Not Find Fan Controller , Please check the fan controller is connected (ERROR Code:H_0x0001) help please

 

Check your connections, also if you have a new MB chipset (No info ) it could be due to the new USB header power on states, once the system is on and you see the message, unplug the power to the controller, plug it back in and see if it just now works. If so, then there is a setting you have to change to allow the USB header 3.3v to initialize sooner. Contact your MB manufacture for more info if this is true.

If you are using RYZEN, there was a change AFTER we launched this product on the chipset side, nothing we can control, submitting an RMA should help with the issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Im having the same problem 
Do Not Find Fan Controller , Please check the fan controller is connected (ERROR Code:H_0x0001)

got my TT Riing Plus Premium Edition (Triple Pack) in USA when my mom went on a vacation, waited for 6 months for this upgrade. Just last week my mom arrived, i mounted all the fans and installed the software. at first theres no problem but after 2 days i started getting this ERROR Code:H_0x0001

im running on i5 7600 on Asus ROG Strix B250F board. please help im from philippines and i think its difficult for RMA outside country

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

What version of the software are you using? 1.1.4 is the latest, please start here.

 - Make sure the cable is all pushed in completely. Hold in the Micro USB into the controller with the system on and see if it just pops up.

 - Once the system is booted, you get this message, unplug and reconnect the power cable from the controller and see if it works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ThermalMike said:

Hi,

What version of the software are you using? 1.1.4 is the latest, please start here.

 - Make sure the cable is all pushed in completely. Hold in the Micro USB into the controller with the system on and see if it just pops up.

 - Once the system is booted, you get this message, unplug and reconnect the power cable from the controller and see if it works.

Hello ThermalMike,

followed the steps you said and the problem was fixed, found out the problem  was the power cable was not fully pushed

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Similar issue.. tried different usb headers and power is directly drawn from psu.. reinstalled but problem still persists.

 

Discovered a solution but the power cables needs to be replug whenever the system is on to allow the software to recognize it.

Restarting doesn't disconnect the controller but after I shutdown the problem surface again..

Please help, it's quite frustrating I'm from Singapore and there is no local warranty support..

IMG_20171231_160047.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hola hace unos dias recibi mi pack de 3 ventiladores riing 12 premiun, y me pasa igual que a los demas,,, pero no se me encienden los leds,, y el software no me reconoce los fan's

me tira el mismo eror que a todos, error code:H_0x0001... que puedo hacer para solucionarlo? he probado ya todo lo mencionado antes..  saludos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×