We worked on some new videos to help with the questions on the new Riing TT Premium Fans.
- Make sure when connecting up your controller to the system your system is off.
- Check all the connections to make sure they are secured and installed correctly.
- On boot up the fans should light up red (Default)
- After software installed, please do a shut down to sync controller (Only when software is not responsive)
- On Cold boot, wait for icon to show up (Down by clock) before launching software - Needs time to initialize
- If no icon shows up by clock, there is a communication issue, try this to resolve:
- Make sure power is dedicated and properly connected (Pins can be pushed out during plug in)
- Run Icon application in installation folder to force icon by clock
- Do not run program as administrator
- Only install software into default folder
- Try another USB header (Make sure you plug into correct port, wrong port can cause damage to controller on power on)
- Check device manager for any flags that could be related to the issue