Can't hotkey Black V2 Mouse hotkeys to video games

lon0011

Hi all,

This is my first time posting on this forum, just having some problems with my new Black V2.

For some reason, I can't bind my extra mouse key, as a mouse key, to an in-game control without going through the Black V2 gaming software and binding it through that to a windows function.

If that wasn't clear, to get it to work, I have to open the gaming software and bind the key within that to a keyboard key (say the 'V' key) and then change the in-game control to the 'V' key.

What I would like to do, and I hope you will be able to help me in this, is to be able to just bind an in-game action to the actual mouse key (say something called 'mouse-key-3') rather than having to go through the keyboard. It is just really unwieldy and annoying.

Thanks all!

You can make different profile(Ex. profile 2) in the command center and change to the gaming profile when you are playing games.

If you want to set the side key as a keyboard key, you can set up a marco as only one letter. 

You can also check the user guide here

http://www.ttesports.com/files/Product_download/tt%20esports%20black%20v2%20-%20gui%20user%20guide.pdf

You can make different profile(Ex. profile 2) in the command center and change to the gaming profile when you are playing games.

If you want to set the side key as a keyboard key, you can set up a marco as only one letter. 

Thank you, but I had already figured that out. The thing that bothers me though, is do I have to use a letter, or can I just use the mouse key as it's out key?