Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Tt eSPORTS Challenger Ultimate Keys Broke

ChallengerUltimateKeyBroken

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CoSax

CoSax

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, I have a Challenger Ultimate Keyboard and my Enter Key fall off while i was texting a message. I realise that two pins are broken under the key. The same problem it seems that happens with Left Shift key too. Is there any way to replace the key?  Because i couldn't find any spare parts for this keyboard. If anyone can help, please let me know! Thanx

Tt David

Tt David

• Administrators
  • 436 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Please contact our customer service here: 

USA / Canada :

ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM – 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Mexico :

Por Email: apoyotecnico@thermaltakeusa.com

Por Telefono: 01-800-823-2606

En el D.F: (55)5648-6715 Atencion de 10:00AM a 6:00PM (P.S.T)   

Brazil: suporte@thermaltakebr.com

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com.tw

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de

• CoSax likes this

CoSax

CoSax

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

thank you for reply  :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic