Riing premium fan controller warnings...

pal9000

Help please...  I have 22 riing premium fans and 8 total controllers.  If I connect the controllers to one another as per the pinned video only controllers 1-4 are recognized by the software.  If I connect controller 5 directly to the USB header which is also connected to 6-8 they're all recognized but I keep getting controller warnings.  I'm sure this has something to do with controllers 4 and 5 not directly connected to each other...but when they are the software only recognizes controllers 1-4...  Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...

Doesn't work.  I have 4 controllers connected to 1 usb header and the other 4 connected to another.  The switches on the back are all correct.  The new software doesn't help either.  Now I just get an error for controllers 7 and 8.  However, when I change colors and fan speeds the fans connected to these controllers (7 and 8) still work appropriately.  Please fix this software...

post-105525-0-28997600-1479664949_thumb.png

• 10 months later...

this might be a bit old but i figured out how to stop the warnings.  2QjZ_eOuRxy4BsnogGWAxA.png

those green things are on/off switches for those ports in the controller. i found this out by accident last night. and i was able to turn off the ports not being used and all the warnings stopped.. hope this helps