config interface wont load anymore

Jayck

after reading all faq/troubleshooting I cant seem to find any solution...

I've been using my Ttesports poseidon Z rgb keyboard feature for a while (maybe 3-5 days) but yesterday after updating the software,  the config interface stopped working.

After force shutting the interface down I tried to re-open it, but nothing happenned.

Now all I can do is use the keyboard original presets,

So far I've tried uninstalling the software via remove program and eliminate all remaining file...

unplugging the keyboard (and force reset via Fn + esc)

plug keyboard back re-install software + re run update, nothing seems to work, the keyboard software interface wont ever show up.

Anyone with similar problems ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

after reading all faq/troubleshooting I cant seem to find any solution...

I've been using my Ttesports poseidon Z rgb keyboard feature for a while (maybe 3-5 days) but yesterday after updating the software,  the config interface stopped working.

After force shutting the interface down I tried to re-open it, but nothing happenned.

Now all I can do is use the keyboard original presets,

So far I've tried uninstalling the software via remove program and eliminate all remaining file...

unplugging the keyboard (and force reset via Fn + esc)

plug keyboard back re-install software + re run update, nothing seems to work, the keyboard software interface wont ever show up.

Anyone with similar problems ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Could you follow the steps here: http://www.ttesports.com/files/Product_download/howtoupdatethefirmwareforposeidonz%20rgb(v2_20160624).pdf

And then open your device manager, click your right on the keyboard and refresh the software.