Victor Demétrio

Tt Challenger Ultimate - Multimedia not working!

Hello.

I bought a Tt Challenger Ultimate Keyboard 3 years ago and I love it, it's everything I need...but, recently I formatted my pc and started using Windows 7 (I had win10 before) and the multimedia keys simply stoped working, I don't know why. When I press PLAY, for an exemplo, doens't do anything, nothing...

And, when I open the Tt Challenger Ultmate app a message appears:

keKV8fs.png

I'm using currently a Windows 7 Professional 64-bit and updated the keyboards drivers using the CD that came whitin the box, BUT i noticed that in the control painel shows a Microsoft driver installed (last update 21/06/2006). I tried to uninstall it and then install the Tt driver, but it didn't work...

Well, thanks anyway!

Hey guys if you are really the online card game player then here on our homepage you will play free online Freecell Solitaire card game it is the multiplayer card game the goal of the game is to score more points than your opponent player in the freecell game players have to play their turn simultaneously and have to be the winner you can play freecell solitaire card game online on your pc tablet and on your smartphone without any download and registration without spending any amount.