Kizam13

So i have had the VOLOS for a while and its always given me some trouble or another but thanks to resent i had to do a fresh install of windows 10 and now it no longer seems to work other then basic mouse functions. Scrolling clicking and moving around the screen. I cant open the functions menu to bind any of the buttons.   i get the same error over and over.    " Please plug-in gaming device to start the ap configuration. "      I know the computer sees the mouse as i can do all the normal functions and i have downloaded the latest updates. I've also tried running it as admin and a few other things all to end with the same result.   " Please plug-in gaming device to start the ap configuration. "    

So a little help on finding out what this issue is and how to fix it would be great.  I'd also like to find out how i can get said CD for the installation.  I know i can get the software from the web but i'd rather have the CD i was suppose to have.

Could you please reinstall the software again?

Reinstall AP

1. plug out your mouse

2. remove AP

3. go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Tt eSPORTS\ and clean all files 

4. restart your computer

5. plug in the mouse

6. install AP

Also please open the device manager and update driver software with this AP

post-104520-0-40517200-1478568747.jpgpost-104520-0-78790600-1478568753.png