DPS App's Electricity Cost Not Working

Hi All,

Power Supply = Smart DPS G 750W

I have installed the DPS app but cannot get the Electricity Cost to function correctly. It is always zero and this appears to be caused by the fact that the kilowatt hour value i enter does not save. Every time i open the app it is set to $0. The value i am entering is 0.0917. Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance

Hi,

The cost reading on the DPS G PC app only shows the electricity cost during the every time your PC is turned on.

Based on the value of kWh you have set, the electricity cost should be very small.

Let's say if your pc consumes 1/kWh, you won't notice the cost until your pc has been running for at least 11 hour.

if you would like to track how much electricity cost your pc has costed you or how much energy your pc has consumed, i would suggest you to check out the four energy reports on cloud management, including eco report, energy consumption report, e/w user behavior report, energy saving plan.

https://dps.thermaltake.com

Hi,

The cost reading on the DPS G PC app only shows the electricity cost during the every time your PC is turned on.

Based on the value of kWh you have set, the electricity cost should be very small.

Let's say if your pc consumes 1/kWh, you won't notice the cost until your pc has been running for at least 11 hour.

if you would like to track how much electricity cost your pc has costed you or how much energy your pc has consumed, i would suggest you to check out the four energy reports on cloud management, including eco report, energy consumption report, e/w user behavior report, energy saving plan.

https://dps.thermaltake.com

Hi, and thanks for your reply. Ok what i get from this is that data recorded for the electricity cost is only recorded in $1 increments. I have looked in cloud management as you said but all data is 0 on everything, even total time? It shows my PSU Serial added but there is no data and there are 11 days of data in cloud management. Also i notice that after my pc sleeps the DPS PC app no longer works? It is running in the system tray but you cannot open it. Is there something i am missing because it seems like this really has no use unless it produces valid data? I should be able to run my pc for an hour and all data collected, then run for 3 hours and data collected, run for 30 min and all data collected and so on.