Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

P5 Single 5.25 Bay STL file

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BartofBorg

BartofBorg

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I have been trying to print this stl file I downloaded from the 3d thermaltake web site and have has absolutely no luck getting it to print.

It is called Single 5_25_Bay Cage Primary_001.stl. Has any one here printed it? if so, can you tell me if you had to change any settings? I am printing with a Wanhao I3 Duplicator V2.1 printer and I have added the bracing mods and vibration mods and I can print fairly consistant items but not this cage. Really getting frustrated.

Tt Leo

Tt Leo

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 124 posts

Hi BartofBorg,

Not too sure if is the setting of the printing program. We have printed numerous times under Cura without any issue, it is a free program you can try it out. I have attached some setting under Cura for your reference.

below are the setting under Cura (sorry, our engineer use the language which he is more familiar with, so I have included another setting environment picture for you to refer to)

single 5.25 bay printing setting 2.png

single 5.25 bay printing setting 3.png

single 5.25 bay printing setting 1.png  

Let me know if you get any question.

BartofBorg

BartofBorg

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

ok, I see a few different settings so I'll give it another go

BartofBorg

BartofBorg

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

It sort of worked, at least it finished this time anyway. The actual print is very poor though, the amount of support material used is almost impossible to remove, especially from the cylinder area to slide it onto the case mounting tube.Can you give me your advanced settings please?

IMG_20161201_184437.jpg

BartofBorg

BartofBorg

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

bump

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users