3D 7.1 Shock Headset Software problem!!

Sir_Musket

What a way to make my first post here :)

Hi all, so just 2 days ago I bought the TTE sports shock 3d 7.1 headset. After I got home and opened it I plugged it in via USB and received sound for the first 5 minutes. Then suddenly the sound began coming out from the speakers, I googled the problem and realized I needed to visit this website and install the drivers. I am running on a Windows 10 laptop, so I installed the latest drivers. After half way through the installation a box appeared, "Cannot find any device", then 1 minute later the installation stops and says "Restart computer to allow drivers to fully install" despite restarting my laptop numerous times the issue kept happening. Does anyone know how to fix the problem? is it the model of the headset or the software, I live in Australia for everyone information :)

Could you please contact our customer service and we will have someone arrange the new version for you:

USA / Canada :

ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM â€“ 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Mexico :

Por Email: apoyotecnico@thermaltakeusa.com

Por Telefono: 01-800-823-2606

En el D.F: (55)5648-6715 Atencion de 10:00AM a 6:00PM (P.S.T)   

Brazil: suporte@thermaltakebr.com

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de

Could you please contact our customer service and we will have someone arrange the new version for you:

USA / Canada :

ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Tel: Toll-Free 01-800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM â€“ 5:30PM (P.S.T)   

Mexico :

Por Email: apoyotecnico@thermaltakeusa.com

Por Telefono: 01-800-823-2606

En el D.F: (55)5648-6715 Atencion de 10:00AM a 6:00PM (P.S.T)   

Brazil: suporte@thermaltakebr.com

Asia: cs2@thermaltake.com

Europe:  support@thermaltake.de

Australia...?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

hello guys, i am from greece! i just bought the SHOCK 3D 7.1 headset and i have already downloaded the latest driver! My problem is that when i am watching movies or listening music the sound is perfect but when i play PUBG for example or CS.GO my sound is broken.... How can i solve this issue??

On 11/13/2016 at 11:27 AM, Sir_Musket said:

What a way to make my first post here :)

Hi all, so just 2 days ago I bought the TTE sports shock 3d 7.1 headset. After I got home and opened it I plugged it in via USB and received sound for the first 5 minutes. Then suddenly the sound began coming out from the speakers, I googled the problem and realized I needed to visit this website and install the drivers. I am running on a Windows 10 laptop, so I installed the latest drivers. You will be also get the drivers on different sites. pinoy channel helps you a lot to solve this. After half way through the installation a box appeared, "Cannot find any device", then 1 minute later the installation stops and says "Restart computer to allow drivers to fully install" despite restarting my laptop numerous times the issue kept happening. Does anyone know how to fix the problem? is it the model of the headset or the software, I live in Australia for everyone information :)

This will be a problem for you dude. Go to the Market or any expert to sort out this matter..! 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I faced the same problem on dell i5, whenever I start installing the software it keeps stops automatically. I  hire laptops in Sydney to play online games because I was stuck in my room because of COVID-19. So this problem I faced and wsa unable to play my games, but after 2 3 days the software automatically get installed and my headset start working.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

To ensure you have the Best Web Design Portfolio in San Diego, it's vital to address these software problems promptly. Properly configuring your 3D 7.1 Shock Headset can enhance your multimedia experience and help you stand out in the competitive web design industry. Troubleshooting these issues can make your work more efficient and your portfolio more appealing to potential clients.