Jump to content

Some Help and Info

Recommended Posts

greetings i have a keyboard Challenger pro i wonder if Thermaltake is selling caps for this keyboard cos The Enter cap is broken and i cant afford a new keyboard and mine still in a good shape but the problem is the Enter Cap :/ i saw other caps like metalcaps for sale but they dont fit in this one2013031214002086-39s.jpg

Tahts the model of my keyboard P/N:KB-CHP001U






Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now