Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Riing 12 LED RGB Software Issue - Need help

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

james.norton

james.norton

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

So I just bought and installed the Riing 12 LED RGB Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition into my computer. I installed the software and it works fine, but once I close it and re-open it or try to use it ever again, it doesn't show the fan speed and no settings work. It is like it looses connection. The only way to get it back working is to reinstall it. Do you have any idea what I could do to fix this ? I've tried giving it more permissions, compatibility mode, e.c.t Not sure what is happening. 

pal9000

pal9000

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

The software is garbage.  It's very buggy...  Good luck getting help from thermaltake.

Tt Alvin

Tt Alvin

Tt Staff

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 122 posts

Hi there

did you try the new version of SW, we fixed some compatibility issues.

You can download it via our product webpage.

joshrosenthal

joshrosenthal

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Hi there

did you try the new version of SW, we fixed some compatibility issues.

You can download it via our product webpage.

your link downloads version 1.0.2. and it doesnt work. fans are not recognized. cant change rpm, color, anything

Prox

Prox

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Software and hardware is all in beta.

Reading page after page of this. Not acceptable. 

Thermaltake should take some responsibility. These are not cheap fans and our customers have returned their computers for replacements. Our own demo computer is not working well either. BSOD, buggy software, freezup etc etc... 

anthoniolas

anthoniolas

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Tough luck, same problem here. Not recognized and all...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users