Reviving Poseidon Z RGB

RatratanX

Ex-Girlfriend cuts the cable of his keyboard. Maybe due to excessive gaming and no time for her  :D

ij7dsx8.jpg

Keyboard was first brought to local electronic shop for resoldering. LEDs are working but 5 keys are not.

Then the owner send this keyboard to me. Warped case, defective keys F1 F2 ~ 6 Ctrl, no packaging or box when this arrived to me yesterday.

1st attempt, 6 key is registering as J. 2nd is Winkey and Space bar are registering together. Then finally found the exact location and make the keyboard recovered from trauma. Decided not to touch the cable connection.

Ksxmn8M.jpg

5M6Nkzb.jpg

H2PdvED.jpg

I can say that Mechanical Keyboards are my passion. I am expecting you as well since you entered this hobby. Aside from the cable is cut, left in a repair shop, warped case, dust and greasy (usual thing to happen in UV coated keycaps) and shipped without packaging. If only he can talk, "Why have you forsaken me?". I feel his (Poseidon keyboard) pain.

Photo album