Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

New Build Advice?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

markymark

markymark

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey guys, I'm currently looking to build a  PC that will be ready for the first 4K 144Hz monitor set to come out next year.

I have about $1,500 to spend and I'm assuming I need a GTX 1080 to push a 4K 144Hz monitor (maybe two in the future?)

I was looking at the builds on this page:

https://elitegamingc...ming-computers/

Was thinking the $1,500 build looked spot on to what I needed (with some adjustments on case choice and other components), but wanted to get as many other opinions as possible before committing to it. So, what do you guys think? Is it too early to tell what kind of GPU will be able to push a 4K 144Hz monitor?

• Rodgerkayaf and LizaEdileam like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users