Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

US to UK Active PFC?

Recommended Posts

I'm going to be moving to the UK soon, I have a Thermaltake PSU in my system but they don't have the red switch on the back anymore to swap the power to the Higher voltage, they PSU say it has Active PFC, does this mean that I can just change the power cable to a 3 prong UK plug and it will work? the range of voltages it covers are 110-240v with 50-60 hz so that is right for the UK? anyone know if this will work?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this