Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

WP100 - Early Days.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

BabaLament

BabaLament

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Hello all! After a year and change with my V51 Build (photos in V51 Owners Forum), I decided to go big w/ the WP100 chassis.

Breaking down the build (as is):

Thermaltake WP100 Chassis

Intel i7-6800k

EVGA x99 Classifed

128GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @3k

OCZ 256GB M.2 SSD

4x EVGA Hydro Copper GTX 980

EVGA 4-Way SLI Pro Bridge, Version 2

Toshiba OCZ 256GB M.2 SSD

Western Digital 500GB Velociraptor SATA III HD

EVGA T2 1600w PSU

Thermaltake PR22+D5 w/ Silent Pump/Reservoir

2x Thermaltake RL280 Heat Exchanger

5x Thermaltake Riing RGB 140mm Fans

4x Thermaltake Riing RGB 120mm Fans *NOTE: One of the fans isn't aligned properly & clips the side of the fan case; sounds terrible. Tt RMA inprog.

6x Thermaltake Lumi RGB LED Strips

3x Swiftech 41-65mm Male-to-Male Lok-Seal Fittings

10x Thermaltake Pacific 90-Degree Elbow Fitting

11x Thermaltake Pacific 3/4OD Compression Fittings

2x Thermaltake Pacific 30mm Male-to-Female Fittings

In the near future I plan to change things up a bit & add some additional hardware. An Asus Blu-Ray R/W optical drive, a multi.-card reader, a Thermaltake PR2U Pump/Reservoir (when available in the US), a Tt RL360 radiator for up top, and some additional fans.

The build was straightforward; lots of little screws, but nothing too difficult. I thought the instruction manual was quite handy & easy to follow. I chose not to install the hard drive racks b/c I don't use that many; and I like the look of the big open chassis. I also need to pick up additional cords/controllers for the Lumi's & Riings fans so I can improve on cable management.

Attached Images

• IMG_0159.JPG

• eqeqeqe likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users