Volos mouse not recognized

Stebetojas

hello , i bought volos gaming mouse and after 3 weeks of using it , one morning after i wake up my pc volos mouse was showing diferent color (white color ) and was not respondint , even unplugging was the same , and windows was saying usb device not recognized , i tried in few diferent pc , everything was the same . tried uninstaling software . and after 4 days when mouse was left without energy , it start working , but untill i needed to shutdown my pc.

• 1 year later...

Hello I know this is a very old thread but I am facing same issue with my Tt Esports VOLOS Gaming mouse. It was working fine before and I kept it in my bag with the cover for more than 3-4 months. I wanted to use the mouse now with my PC (as I didnt have PC before) & it is giving me same issue as mentioned above. can you please advise me what to do :(

when it hapened to me i did some discovery  and i find out that , this mouse had seriuos problems , like geting too much voltage and got burned inside , and i returned it , after 1 month i got replaced, if you get new instal update which gives fix , but for me  firs time not sucesfully it got instaled.

anyone here to reply me?

On 7/30/2018 at 12:14 PM, iNCEPTiON619 said:

Hello I know this is a very old thread but I am facing same issue with my Tt Esports VOLOS Gaming mouse. It was working fine before and I kept it in my bag with the cover for more than 3-4 months. I wanted to use the mouse now with my PC (as I didnt have PC before) & it is giving me same issue as mentioned above. can you please advise me what to do :(