Problems With New Keyboard

Revs

Hello My names Chris but you can call me Revs.

Ive recently bought your tt Esports Poseiden Z RGB and im having a bit of regrets because of the software to edit the profiles

1. ive tried numerous times to try to load profiles that are .prof and they load but the keyboard is blank. (yes i did apply)

2. so i tried making my own, that didnt work\

3. when you try to load then close out and try to load again, it wont let you so you have to restart the program

4. the software is bugging out my keyboard, there will be times where none of the presets will work

5. Loading times are horrible

6.if you try to reset a preset you sit there forever

Definitly most buggiest program ive ever used.

However all i really want to get is some profiles for the keyboard without having to sit there for 20 #### minutes just to find out no matter what you try it wont work. if you have a fix to the loading profile please tell me and last but not least please and i stress please fix your software because ive seen threads from july 2015 saying how bugged it is, dont do it for me, do it for your community, thank you for your time.

We are very sorry for your inconvenience. We are developing a totally new RGB software for Poseiden Z RGB and will be release next month.

We will announce on our FB when we release it. Hope it will solve all these problems. Thank you and have a happy new year.

love to hear the great news david ;)

• 1 month later...

Dude you guys have stepped up your game 400% the new program works great i see no problems at all! loading times are now fantastic and everything else seems to work so i guess that's a good sign lol! Thank you guys so so much props to you :)

However i just have another question how do i upload my config i have the .prof but when i go to upload i cant find it so i tried changing it to a ini and when i uploaded it just crashed the program :P

• 2 weeks later...