Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Van Buren - Living Room HTPC

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Dabeavis

Dabeavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

It's been a while, but I've built a little budget HTPC about a month ago using some parts that were replaced in my first build among others. It'll go down in the basement once we get a new TV down there.

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/LRNNnQ

Core i6-6400 (Originally ordered an i3-6100 but wound up with this instead, not that I mind)

MSi 750ti 2GB (First used in my PC until I replaced it with an RX 480)

8GB Crucial DDR4

Gigabyte H110M

Seasonic S12II Bronze 430W

Thermaltake Core V21

60GB Gloway Fervent SSD

500GB WD Blue HDD

Thermaltake Pure 12 (Taken from my Core X9 that I sadly don't have much of a use for anymore)

100_1565.JPG

100_1566.JPG

100_1568.JPG

• eqeqeqe likes this

My current PC - The Fighting Computer

Intel Core i5-6500, Sapphire RX 480 NITRO+ 4G, Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4, MSi H170A PC MATE

HTPC - Van Buren

Intel Core i5-6400, MSi 750ti Afterburner 2G, Crucial DDR4, Gigabyte H110M-A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users