Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Red coolant turning light pink in four days... Why?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

LicketyxxSplit

LicketyxxSplit

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

So I just moved my system from a Corsair Spec Alpha into a Thermaltake Core X71, also purchasing a Thermaltake liquid cooling kit, a GTX 1080 water block & some other accessories not associated with the loop, all from Amazon... I finished the build about a week ago & everything is running as smooth as ever. But my red coolant which was originally a nice blood red color, has now started to fade away into a light pink. Well not exactly the coolant, but it looks as if the tubes and other clear parts (water block, reservoir) have started to turn this "pink" in certain areas, not entirely... It started as little as four days after completing the build & has been continuously getting worse. It's only the color, the temperatures and everything else remains the same, for now. Keeping a sharp eye on everything until I get my situation figured out. 

Not a PC genius whatsoever. Started about a year ago. All help is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

(Will update with photos if needed, but I think the main point was addressed) 

• Rodgerkayaf likes this

edward12

edward12

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users