Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Smart Pro RGB Bronze Owners Club

- - - - - smart pro rgb power supply psu thermaltake tt fully modular low ripple

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Joshua Chang

Joshua Chang

Just Getting Started

• Moderators
  • 11 posts

Greeting to all Smart Pro RGB owners:

Welcome to the Smart Pro RGB Bronze Owners Club. 

Once again you have made the right decision...and we thank you for that.

Smart Pro RGB Bronze series is our first fully modular bronze power supply alone with the best features and most affordable price ever. 

Welcome to share your builts and ask questions here, we are looking forward to see all amazing works around the world.

Image 1.png

• HaroldOn likes this

BawANGEL

BawANGEL

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationУлан-Удэ
It is a pity, that now I can not express - I am late for a meeting. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think.

Eddie123

Eddie123

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

good with the captions making the video clip a lot more fun to view. VivaVideo for Android installation process will proceed quickly. nice.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: smart, pro, rgb, power, supply, psu, thermaltake, tt, fully modular, low ripple

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users